08-03-2013, 08:59 PM #1
iamthe
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am recently new to the PC gaming community and yesterday I purchased Call of Duty World at War on Steam. And I've seen alot of youtube videos with PC mod menus but hardly any of them tell you the installation process. I would like to know how to put mod menus on Nazi Zombies, and Multiplayer.
08-03-2013, 11:28 PM #2
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
ok have u brought it like a download or by disc if u got it by disc then load waw and install it then u going need all the patchs sorry search youtube for the patchs but if u brought it as download then u won't need do that stuff u simply go to my computer then search AcTivision when it loads there be AcTivision folder go inside that there be call of duty folder go in that then make MODS folder inside that drag drop Modded folder in load mutieplayer then load mods then it load the start ur own sever then u have mod menu hope u understood that oh and if u want modded zombies go my computer go programe files (86) then there be call duty file go in that then go zone English then down to common.ff then copy modded common.ff over Awesome face
08-04-2013, 02:29 AM #3
iamthe
Gobble
Ok but when I do that my game crashes and it Says the game encountered an error. And when I load custom zombie maps it loads perfectly but then it kicks me back to the main menu saying that an error occured and that I need to check the console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo