08-07-2013, 04:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm trying to make my own GSC mod menu using a base. I added the base into _missions.gsc in a clean waw patch from PS3. Tested to see if the base would work but when the game starts I get an error. "Script compile error: Unknown function". I have searched everywhere in my patch, but can't seem to fix this error. If anyone could help point me in the direction of how to see what line of the script this error is on let me know, or if you want to take a look at the patch go ahead. My Skype is nlovett218.
Last edited by Taylors Bish ; 08-07-2013 at 04:40 PM.
08-07-2013, 08:43 PM #2
Sounds like a thread can't find your script. Could be a spelling mistake or the script doesn't exist.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Devastation
08-07-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Pretty much what cody said. You got a function in your gsc that its trying to load that can't be found.
08-07-2013, 11:16 PM #4
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by JustCallMeANoob View Post
So I'm trying to make my own GSC mod menu using a base. I added the base into _missions.gsc in a clean waw patch from PS3. Tested to see if the base would work but when the game starts I get an error. "Script compile error: Unknown function". I have searched everywhere in my patch, but can't seem to fix this error. If anyone could help point me in the direction of how to see what line of the script this error is on let me know, or if you want to take a look at the patch go ahead. My Skype is nlovett218.

if you get errors use 'developer 1' to view where its at. And if its unknown function, your missing a function in your patch, or its threaded incorrectly. Hope you fix your problem
08-07-2013, 11:34 PM #5
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post
if you get errors use 'developer 1' to view where its at. And if its unknown function, your missing a function in your patch, or its threaded incorrectly. Hope you fix your problem

What do you mean use developer 1? It's a PS3 patch. I'm not sure how to test on PC. I downloaded WaW but can't figure out how to run mods.
08-07-2013, 11:36 PM #6
FutureOps
Little One
What do you mean use developer 1? It's a PS3 patch. I'm not sure how to test on PC. I downloaded WaW but can't figure out how to run mods.

Add me on Skype: FutureOps Modding
08-07-2013, 11:38 PM #7
Add me on Skype: FutureOps Modding

Ok I will have to do it tomorrow, I'm not on my laptop right now (using iPhone).
I have actually fixed the unknown function error, but now I get bad syntax error.
08-08-2013, 12:47 AM #8
FutureOps
Little One
Ok I will have to do it tomorrow, I'm not on my laptop right now (using iPhone).
I have actually fixed the unknown function error, but now I get bad syntax error.

ok add me when you can I will help, just don't bug me a lot I get people bothering me all day lol
08-08-2013, 12:49 AM #9
ok add me when you can I will help, just don't bug me a lot I get people bothering me all day lol

Ok lol, what time you usually get on?
08-08-2013, 01:05 AM #10
FutureOps
Little One
Ok lol, what time you usually get on?

im on all the time (if im working or doing something that day I usually change my mood showing that) :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo