08-12-2013, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mods please close this thread.
Last edited by Taylors Bish ; 08-13-2013 at 04:59 PM.
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM #2
this only happened to me when i loaded a patch that had a improper dvar value in it eg a convert xbox to PS3 world at war patch as some of the dvar values are different or someone set thereisacow to a improper range.
08-13-2013, 03:13 AM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by JustCallMeANoob View Post
Okay I have tried taking my own menu edit to the PS3 with little success. I used a Call of Duty FF compiler to save it as a PS3 waw patch. Then I uploaded to the waw directory and started game. When I launch multiplayer and click on Go Online I get an error "trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value)". I have no clue what this means. I have tried fixing it over and over. Can you possibly tell me what this error means and how to fix it? This is like my 3rd error on this menu. Why is CoD WaW so hard to mod?

I used a clean patch then uploaded my base to it. That's all I did.

Im pretty sure your trying to set the value of something to 0 and it cant go to 0.
08-13-2013, 04:58 AM #4
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
This Beceause he have saved Patch.ff With a Fast File Tool Mw2 + Save Soon = - kB patch!!

Only Made For Mw2!
08-13-2013, 06:47 AM #5
Originally posted by HosterModz
This Beceause he have saved Patch.ff With a Fast File Tool Mw2 + Save Soon = - kB patch!!

Only Made For Mw2!

I think you are incorrect, i posted a new thread on how this happens (I don't have a for it) But it happens to me from when i go online, so if im signed out and start world at war and load my patch , NP, but when i sign in, then it gives me the error.
08-13-2013, 04:34 PM #6
Originally posted by HosterModz

Only Made For Mw2!

Actually the tool is for any cod. And I fixed the problem. The tool was the problem. It was decreasing my Patch size and that's what caused the error. Expect a preview of my new menu sometime this week.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo