08-13-2013, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Those MotherF#*^&ing Errors Man :vince:

Alrighty, so i was working on a new patch for cod5 and it was working like a charm on PC no problems at all Smile, then when i opened up the FF viewer and went to new COD WAW Clean Patch (BLANK) and imported the raw files, including defaults such as maps/mp/gametypes/ctf and such, and i got this error
=Trying to set Index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 31860

*UPDATE* While i was making this thread and tested again, for some odd reason it worked :CURRENTLY TESTING ONLINE
*UPDATE2*Alright, i signed in and once again got the error :(
08-13-2013, 07:39 AM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by xNBKxALLxDAYx View Post

Alrighty, so i was working on a new patch for cod5 and it was working like a charm on PC no problems at all Smile, then when i opened up the FF viewer and went to new COD WAW Clean Patch (BLANK) and imported the raw files, including defaults such as maps/mp/gametypes/ctf and such, and i got this error

*UPDATE* While i was making this thread and tested again, for some odd reason it worked :CURRENTLY TESTING ONLINE

It sounds like it has something to do with a command that changes server settings and is tweaked wrong.
08-13-2013, 11:08 AM #3
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xNBKxALLxDAYx View Post

You Cant Use Compiler. I Have You On Skype Send The Patch Again And I Can Do it For You,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo