08-13-2013, 08:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys i released my zombies patch Discarded v2 a while ago and i thought i would make a third Smile so now i'm bringing you Discarded v3 for PS3 and PC, and i'm not sure xbox yet, we'll have to wait and see. But anyway i will be updating this thread as soon as i upload videos.

Video Of Discarded v3 Final Preview

*NOTE* THINGS HAVE BEEN ADDED/CHANGED SINCE THIS PREVIEW

Video Of Discarded v3 Unity Gametype

Weapon Vendor

You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry the gif is kinda laggy :(

And thanks to my friends CrEaTiiOn_420x and NintendoMw For Recording
[/b]
Last edited by xMasterModzx ; 02-02-2014 at 01:59 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

Hammy, ▶DaOriginal209◀, ~ The Real OG ~, Ansity., codybenti, Diversify, HosterModz_, Kush Friendly, maaaaatt, Mango_Knife, RevConcept, Taylors Bish
08-13-2013, 08:33 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Hey guys i released my zombies patch Discarded v2 a while ago and i thought i would make a third Smile so now i'm bringing you Discarded v3 for PS3 and PC, and i'm not sure xbox yet, we'll have to wait and see. But anyway i will be updating this thread as soon as i upload videos.

Video Of Discarded v3 Update #5

Download Link Will Be Up Soon Smile
[/b]

I prefer V2, I don't know why just looks more cleaner.
08-14-2013, 03:32 AM #3
audi787b
Gym leader

[/b]

This looks awesome man, please upload it by saturday Smile
Thanks Smile
08-14-2013, 04:45 AM #4
Originally posted by CESSYY View Post
I prefer V2, I don't know why just looks more cleaner.

Well there's an option in the menu to make it like discarded v2, the style, the scrolling, everything Smile
08-14-2013, 09:18 AM #5
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Well there's an option in the menu to make it like discarded v2, the style, the scrolling, everything Smile

Realese it<3
08-14-2013, 11:31 AM #6
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!

looks sick, realy like the weapon selector
08-14-2013, 03:07 PM #7
cant wait for the release
08-18-2013, 08:55 AM #8
ShootForFree
I am error

[/b]

looking goood man!
08-23-2013, 12:07 AM #9
audi787b
Gym leader

[/b]

Can i test it?? Smile
08-24-2013, 11:16 AM #10

[/b]

Looking great.
Do you have skype?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo