08-20-2013, 06:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey if anyone can host, PLEASE let me know Happy
08-20-2013, 11:36 AM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by another user
Hey if anyone can host, PLEASE let me know Happy

I Do it m8. You Have Me On Skype if you need anything Ill Do it fo you<3 and fix it.
08-20-2013, 01:00 PM #3
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?

like i said before download w@w to your pc or mac for free and test it your self
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM #4
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
I Do it m8. You Have Me On Skype if you need anything Ill Do it fo you<3 and fix it.

lol he want this patch for see option u added and put in project shit and say options made by me lol

philip have pick up my code kick to xmb from my patch And After He say ::::No is not u i HAVE Pick up This Code From Mw2 lolllllllllllllllllll
08-20-2013, 05:40 PM #5
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by HosterModz
lol he want this patch for see option u added and put in project shit and say options made by me lol

philip have pick up my code kick to xmb from my patch And After He say ::::No is not u i HAVE Pick up This Code From Mw2 lolllllllllllllllllll

Sorry I Cant Speak French..

The following 2 users say thank you to philipeininger for this useful post:

~ The Real OG ~, forflah123
08-20-2013, 06:03 PM #6
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?

the only thing you have ever made is a say text which a 2 year old could do
and 2nd
the kick to xmb was from mw2 NOT FOUND BY YOU which did not need anything doing to it because it was a menu file so all you had to do was copy it like you do with your history homework from wiki
and if phlip wants to take stuff out of other people paches then let him do that after all menus are all the same when they are made anyway

lol he want this patch for see option u added

everyone does that to make a patch better, but you do it more than most
Last edited by forflah123 ; 08-20-2013 at 06:14 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to forflah123 for this useful post:

~ The Real OG ~, imLiaMxoPs3
08-21-2013, 08:56 AM #7
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
like i said before download w@w to your pc or mac for free and test it your self

I have it already, I need to see if my index 0 error is fixed. It only displays on PS3.
08-24-2013, 10:25 AM #8
imLiaMxoPs3
Do a barrel roll!

Ps3 Or PC?
08-24-2013, 10:29 AM #9
imLiaMxoPs3
Do a barrel roll!

HosterModz, Nobody Fucking Likes You, Your Just A Canadian Lil **** Who Probably Has a Napoleon Dick, Like Hitler And Wants To Burn All Haters :p Unlucky your like 9000+ miles from us LOL! So Go Kill your Self And Go Leech Another Patch Smile It's What Your Best At Smile
Your Biggest Hater
imLiaMxo Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo