Post: devils playground made for cfg!! add imKennYxo for mods!!!
09-10-2013, 04:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); jo guys made devils playground for cfg menu's its very nice and it works enjoy!! here is the code hope you sucribe my youtube channel and hope you like it sub kennydejong

set "snd_playlocal mp_level_up;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait "say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3"

The following 4 users groaned at imKennYxo for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, JRHEAT41, Kush Friendly, plazmanu
09-10-2013, 05:06 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by imKennYxo View Post
jo guys made devils playground for cfg menu's its very nice and it works enjoy!! here is the code hope you sucribe my youtube channel and hope you like it sub kennydejong

set "snd_playlocal mp_level_up;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated;wait snd_playlocal betty_activated snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait snd_playlocal vehicle_explo;wait "say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3;wait say ^5playground v3"

This is not a menu, and it has so many bugs I can see just looking at the code.
09-10-2013, 06:28 PM #3
1st post, and you wasted it on such utter crap. You must have an IQ of minus 20 multiplied by my amount of rep. Yeah, you're thick as fuck, I'm also guessing you belong in a padded cell in a mental institute but you managed to get out and access a computer. That's my explanation.

The following 3 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Kieron, PulseOfTheKlown
11-13-2013, 06:01 PM #4
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HnM View Post
1st post, and you wasted it on such utter crap. You must have an IQ of minus 20 multiplied by my amount of rep. Yeah, you're thick as fuck, I'm also guessing you belong in a padded cell in a mental institute but you managed to get out and access a computer. That's my explanation.

I think he should apply cold water to that BURN dont you? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo