10-10-2013, 12:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello All!

I know this game has been out for a while but i'm just giving away my code that removes other people's god mode binds. Basically this will work when you restart the match. I can't seem to get it to work without restarting the match but the best thing to do would be to execute the function for all players or a certain player(s) then restart the match. You can change the text so it doesn't display anything or you can change it to let it display the scoreboard. I don't care. Do anything with it. I'm not even asking for credit. I don't even know If I was the first to make this, but anyway here you go:

Certain Player, called by in the Player Menu:

noCFGPlayer()
{
player=level.players[self.PlayerNum];
player setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK vstr MODS;bind DPAD_UP vstr MODS2;");
player setClientDvar("MODS","say ^2HA! ^3I ^2removed ^3your ^2God ^3Mode ^2Bind!");
player setClientDvar("MODS2","say ^2NO ^3GODMODE ^2FOR ^3ME ^2Happy");
}

All Players:

noCFGAll()
{
self iPrintln("^2Removed ^3All ^2Binds");
for(p = 0; p < level.players.size; p++)
{
player = level.players[p];
if (player GetEntityNumber() == 0 || player.name == self.name){}
else{
player thread noCFGAllP();
}
}
}

noCFGAllP()
{
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK vstr MODS;bind DPAD_UP vstr MODS2;");
self setClientDvar("MODS","say ^2HA! *^3I ^2removed ^3your ^2God ^3Mode ^2Bind!");
self setClientDvar("MODS2","say ^2NO ^3GODMODE ^2FOR ^3ME ^2Happy");
}

*This came directly from my Green Acid v1

Have fun modding!
Last edited by Taylors Bish ; 10-10-2013 at 01:02 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Taylors Bish for this useful post:

Gummy101, Jordan G., MayhemLobbiez, John

The following user groaned Taylors Bish for this awful post:

HosterModz_
10-11-2013, 02:09 PM #2
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
Wait, is this a CFG code or is it to be put into a patch? Sorta a noob question, I'm not new to modding, just W@W modding.

(Disregard that I went to your profile and looked up recent started threads and saw GSC. Very nice release though Smile)
10-26-2013, 09:04 AM #3
imLiaMxoPs3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MayhemLobbiez View Post
Wait, is this a CFG code or is it to be put into a patch? Sorta a noob question, I'm not new to modding, just W@W modding.

(Disregard that I went to your profile and looked up recent started threads and saw GSC. Very nice release though Smile)

What Kind Of Modding? GSC Or CFG? This Will Only Work For GSC Witch Disables CFG Users From Using The Menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo