Post: How to reset stats or change rank on World at War! (UPDATED) - By BlackCentury
11-11-2013, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you have negative stats, or just sick of having the max prestige? Here is the solution to resetting your account!
I believe this works for both PS3 and X360 (On 360 I believe this has to be done through zombies.)
YOU DO NOT NEED BYPASS OR JAILBREAK TO DO THIS!

The Simple Steps with detailed information! (Please let me know if this is possible on 360, then I'll update the thread)
1. Copy over your W@W save game from your PS3 onto a USB.
2. Download W@W Savegame editor (I use Correys COD5 Savegame editor)
3. Click file then open file. Click Computer, USB, PS3, SAVEGAME, Then the BLUS or BLES file.
4. Click on GPAD0_MP on the side and delete everything, then type in:
set gpad_buttonsConfig "BlackCentury"
bind dpad_up "resetstats" (Or put the prestige rank you want) statset 2326 0-11; statset 253 1-65.
set developeruser 1
5. Save the files, and close and copy back to PS3.
6. Start up W@W, Click on MP, go to Private Match and start. When game starts click up on the DPAD, it will say "Your stats have been reset by Treyarch" (Or when you set the rank you wanted, end the game)
7. After that, play online (Any gamemode) get a few kills then back out.
8. Once you have backed out, leave your PS3 on for 3-8 Hours on the MP main menu or overnight when your sleeping. (To update/refresh the servers.)
9. When you wake up, play a game get a few kills and backout, then dashboard to PS3 XMB from the MP menu.
10. When you get back on the game, go to MP, then play a game, and backout then your stats or rank will be officially stuck!!

Hopefully this helps anyone!! Please let me know if it worked or let me know what else you guys want me to post! Have a great life! - BC
Last edited by BlackCentury ; 11-12-2013 at 05:47 AM.

The following user thanked BlackCentury for this useful post:

NitrousC8
11-11-2013, 08:28 AM #2
I have probably done it 101 times... :(
11-12-2013, 03:19 AM #3
Originally posted by BlackCentury View Post
Do you have negative stats, or just sick of having the max prestige? Here is the solution to resetting your account!
I believe this works for both PS3 and X360 (On 360 I believe this has to be done through zombies.)
YOU DO NOT NEED BYPASS OR JAILBREAK TO DO THIS!

The Simple Steps with detailed information! (Please let me know if this is possible on 360, then I'll update the thread)
1. Copy over your W@W save game from your PS3 onto a USB.
2. Download W@W Savegame editor (I use Correys COD5 Savegame editor)
3. Click file then open file. Click Computer, USB, PS3, SAVEGAME, Then the BLUS or BLES file.
4. Click on GPAD0_MP on the side and delete everything, then type in:
set gpad_buttonsConfig "BlackCentury"
bind dpad_up "resetstats" (Or put the prestige rank you want) Prestige statset 2326 0-11; statset 253 1-65.
set developeruser 1
5. Save the files, and close and copy back to PS3.
6. Start up W@W, Click on MP, go to Private Match and start. When game starts click up on the DPAD, it will say "Your stats have been reset by Treyarch" (Or when you set the rank you wanted, end the game)
7. After that, play online (Any gamemode) get a few kills then back out.
8. Once you have backed out, leave your PS3 on for 3-8 Hours on the MP main menu or overnight when your sleeping.
9. When you wake up, play a game get a few kills and backout, then dashboard to PS3 XMB from the MP menu.
10. When you get back on the game, go to MP, then play a game, and backout then your stats or rank will be officially stuck!!

Hopefully this helps anyone!! Please let me know if it worked or let me know what else you guys want me to post! Have a great life! - BC

IT WORKED!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Thanks so much!!!
11-12-2013, 03:28 AM #4
Originally posted by NitrousC8 View Post
IT WORKED!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Glad it worked! Smile
12-15-2013, 02:43 AM #5
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
can that tool be used to get #1 on kills, wins and score on COD5?
Because ive seen people with -2147483640 kills and like 10000 deaths being #1 im like hows this done ?
12-18-2013, 04:53 AM #6
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
can that tool be used to get #1 on kills, wins and score on COD5?
Because ive seen people with -2147483640 kills and like 10000 deaths being #1 im like hows this done ?

No, ranked stats are based on whatever goes on at Treyarch leaderboards. And DO NOT chnage your stats to negative or max if you want to change your stats in the future.
01-18-2014, 02:42 AM #7
Thanks man
04-24-2017, 06:10 AM #8
i know this old stuff now but I tried to open the game save file from my xbox 360 but correys cod 5 editor wont open it.. so if theres another program that can do the same but for xbox save files that would be handy.
04-24-2017, 06:19 AM #9
i know this old stuff now but I tried to open the game save file from my xbox 360 but correys cod 5 editor wont open it.. so if theres another program that can do the same but for xbox save files that would be handy.
04-28-2017, 12:54 PM #10
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by mrfindlay View Post

Use Horizon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo