11-16-2013, 08:08 PM #1
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WOW! The Great imJoeYxo has done it again! All credits to him! I would also like to thank

- Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX
- killhitman40
- imSnaYxo
- I_Host_CLs_LOL_2
- jambo_scott

Anyone else who was involved with the patch and of course the NGU MODDING COMMUNITY.

Please subscribe to both me and Joey for new patches WAW,COD4,MW2 and more! LINKS DOWN BELOW This patch may be released in the future if we get enough likes and subs so stay tuned!

imJoeYxo - You must login or register to view this content.
Me - You must login or register to view this content....
Download - UNREALEASED (For Now Maybe)
Last edited by Gummy101 ; 11-18-2013 at 08:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Gummy101 for this useful post:

SnaY, Taylors Bish, whothedaddy1990

The following 5 users groaned at Gummy101 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, codybenti, HosterModz_, philipeininger, Script Kiddie
11-17-2013, 12:16 AM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
wtf is this for shity patch. Edit of Elite Patch.
11-17-2013, 01:13 AM #3
You want people to sub your channel so you can release an edit of someone else's patch.
Here comes the groanes.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

philipeininger
11-17-2013, 06:41 AM #4
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
11-17-2013, 08:56 AM #5
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Im sorry guys, i told you to sub me because i upload patches (OF OTHERS) on PC. I then allow you to download it via Mediafire. I told you to sub imJoeYxo because he is beast and i take no credit in patches. I also didnt mean we will release it if we get subs i meant imJoeYxo may release it on his in the future sorry.

The following user thanked Gummy101 for this useful post:

whothedaddy1990
11-17-2013, 04:06 PM #6
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Gummy101 View Post
Im sorry guys, i told you to sub me because i upload patches (OF OTHERS) on PC. I then allow you to download it via Mediafire. I told you to sub imJoeYxo because he is beast and i take no credit in patches. I also didnt mean we will release it if we get subs i meant imJoeYxo may release it on his in the future sorry.

this patch is already released here you go.
You must login or register to view this content.
11-17-2013, 07:30 PM #7
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Yes! But i opened that in the patches menu at the end thats all. I havent attempted to upload a leeched patch or anything and i called it edit because i edited music! Im sorry if i made it out different but Yeah! I take no credit. I just uploaded it because JoeY said i could.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo