01-20-2014, 05:38 AM #1
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi im kinda need help because when i start the game its giving me black screen i tried deleting the patch and cleaning the disc idk what should i do but when i put the eboot it work for multiplayer but when i hit the main menu it still doesnt work it just giving me the black screen PLEASE HELP
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM #2
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
hi im kinda need help because when i start the game its giving me black screen i tried deleting the patch and cleaning the disc idk what should i do but when i put the eboot it work for multiplayer but when i hit the main menu it still doesnt work it just giving me the black screen PLEASE HELP

What are you trying to do? put a modded patch on?
01-20-2014, 02:40 PM #3
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
No i just want to play this game without hack and its giving me black screen every time please help mr because someone told me yesterday try yousing 3.55fix but i still dont get it what is that mean
01-20-2014, 07:27 PM #4
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
No i just want to play this game without hack and its giving me black screen every time please help mr because someone told me yesterday try yousing 3.55fix but i still dont get it what is that mean

Okay firstly quote me next time so i can see your post quicker. So im assuming you have tried deleting the waw update in the game data utility section? and are you trying to play it on a dex ps3 or something? your not really making much sense...
01-20-2014, 11:38 PM #5
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Griffin View Post
Okay firstly quote me next time so i can see your post quicker. So im assuming you have tried deleting the waw update in the game data utility section? and are you trying to play it on a dex ps3 or something? your not really making much sense...

yea im trying to play this game on dex ps3 i have ps3ita 4.50 and i try deleting the patch and the update and i tried copying the game on my this and puting it on my hdd when i play the game on multiman still not working !!
01-20-2014, 11:49 PM #6
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
u cant play Zombie in Dex Beceause ur Debug Eboot is Only for Mp And if u load this game with No Eboot Debug in dex u will give black screen so if u want play Zombie put Cex or ?

The following user thanked HosterModz_ for this useful post:

clark1226
01-21-2014, 12:03 AM #7
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
yea im trying to play this game on dex ps3 i have ps3ita 4.50 and i try deleting the patch and the update and i tried copying the game on my this and puting it on my hdd when i play the game on multiman still not working !!

Yeah i think what hostermodz said is correct. You might have to convert back to cex to play. Don't you have another ofw ps3 you can play it on lol?

The following user thanked Peter_Griffin for this useful post:

clark1226
01-21-2014, 12:40 AM #8
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
ok thank for your help you guys
01-21-2014, 02:05 AM #9
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
Try using diff eboot
01-21-2014, 02:07 AM #10
XxModxX_XxModxX