01-25-2014, 12:41 PM #1
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys xAtoMiC_MoDDeRx here bringing you a preview of my first ever mod menu. Its called The Unknown Prodigy V1!

Sexy Video Here vvvv

I would like to say thanks to a few people!

Forflah123 for some codes
imJoeYxo for helping and being good friend
xYARDSALEx for the menu base
and
KILLHITMAN40 FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!

Make sure you sub us all and YES i will release the patch when it is fully finished! xAtoMiC_MoDDeRx out!

The following 8 users say thank you to Gummy101 for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, codybenti, forflah123, Jacob-And-Britt, jake0213, John, superme40, whothedaddy1990

The following 2 users groaned at Gummy101 for this awful post:

HosterModz_, SSgtHarrell
02-08-2014, 06:42 PM #56
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Good job on the menu. I'll be looking forward to its release!

He Probably Wont Release it cux of the leechetr hostermodz I Dont Release My Project Ultimate v1 cuz of him.
02-08-2014, 08:09 PM #57
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
He Probably Wont Release it cux of the leechetr hostermodz I Dont Release My Project Ultimate v1 cuz of him.

Sad to hear that you arent releasing project ultimate because of HosterModz. You deserve credit for your hardwork. I am releasing this though because its not worth leeching!
02-08-2014, 09:12 PM #58
Hmmmm... look like this

02-08-2014, 11:05 PM #59
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
Hmmmm... look like this

One of xYARDSALEx menu base.
Taylor released it so people could use it.
Gummy101 already gave credit.
Last edited by codybenti ; 02-08-2014 at 11:09 PM.
02-08-2014, 11:35 PM #60
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks for saying Gummy101 don't leached cuz we all know he doesn't as I am the one who teached him two script he knows to give credit so to be honest HosterMoDz can groned all he likes and xMasterMoDzx Taylor wouldn't release menu base if he didn't want people to make patch outa it so the for place's to be hard on Gummy101 he v2 will be better soon there be video posted and xMasterMoDzx you should deffo release your discarded v3 not make people to sub you for it like cuz that's just been a dick but end day up to you don't hate xD :P
02-08-2014, 11:51 PM #61
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
Hmmmm... look like this

Dude this is my V1. Please dont hate. Also i dont leech i used a menubase and made patch from scratch! Thanks Cody and Sam <3
02-09-2014, 12:39 AM #62
Originally posted by whothedaddy1990 View Post
and xMasterMoDzx you should deffo release your discarded v3 not make people to sub you for it like cuz that's just been a dick but end day up to you don't hate xD :P

lol yeah, getting something out of my hard work is being a dick, right i forgot xD :P
02-09-2014, 12:42 AM #63
Originally posted by Gummy101 View Post
Dude this is my V1. Please dont hate. Also i dont leech i used a menubase and made patch from scratch! Thanks Cody and Sam <3

lol i'm not hating, i was just saying :P and i like that menu base too it's sexxxy =D
02-09-2014, 04:20 AM #64
lol yeah, getting something out of my hard work is being a dick, right i forgot xD :P

I know that the NGU community doesn't like people asking for likes, subs, or some kind of payment just to release a patch.
I tried your discarded V2 and it's really good but there are some scripts in there you didn't make and I bet it's in your V3.
I think it's disrespectful to the original creators that your trying to profit in some way off there work that they gave out for free.
If nobody released there work I bet there wouldn't be discarded v1, 2 or 3.
I'm not hating and you can do what you like it's just that many people including myself will not sub for a patch release.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo