01-25-2014, 03:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may know that you can get custom maps on WAW for PC. I just downloaded a Minecraft-themed map for PC and for some reason it won't load up. It goes back to the main menu saying:

Server script compile error.
See console for details.

I already updated to the 1.7 version of WAW. When I open the console it comes up with errors like:

Could not load zone "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activison\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\localized_nazi_zombie_minecraft.ff"

AND

Could not load zone "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activison\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\nazi_zombie_minecraft_load.ff"

Can anyone help me?
Last edited by Prestige-_-Pro ; 01-27-2014 at 07:58 PM.
01-25-2014, 04:02 PM #2
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
you drag i into the directory of waw on your pc and just go into english/zone and drag it in.
01-25-2014, 04:24 PM #3
So what your saying is, I drag and drop the mod files from my AppData\Local directory into the zone directory? :/
01-25-2014, 04:36 PM #4
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
First go into your control panel and then into folder options and enable "view hidden folders"

Now the directory you should be dropping your mods into will be at this directory below

C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

Since we just enabled view hidden folders we can see the mods folder.

When you put them in keep the files in a folder inside mods. so \CodWaW\mods\nazi_zombie_penguin

It is isn't very difficult but if you have any questions or comments quote me so I get a notification.

Also I recommend you read my thread
You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2014, 08:41 PM #5
Originally posted by Snipesome View Post
First go into your control panel and then into folder options and enable "view hidden folders"

Now the directory you should be dropping your mods into will be at this directory below

C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

Since we just enabled view hidden folders we can see the mods folder.

When you put them in keep the files in a folder inside mods. so \CodWaW\mods\nazi_zombie_penguin

It is isn't very difficult but if you have any questions or comments quote me so I get a notification.

Also I recommend you read my thread
You must login or register to view this content.

I can't do that because its set to do that by default
01-25-2014, 08:46 PM #6
When the custom map installed, it didn't come with "localized_nazi_zombie_minecraft.ff" OR "nazi_zombie_minecraft_load.ff"
01-25-2014, 08:46 PM #7
I've seen many other people on YouTube get it working without having to do anything but I can't for some reason

EDIT: Should I just uninstall and re-install WAW and see what happens?
Last edited by Prestige-_-Pro ; 01-25-2014 at 08:49 PM.
01-26-2014, 12:48 AM #8
Gummy101
Bounty hunter
No its in a hidden file somwhere you installed the map. I had the same error.
01-26-2014, 10:08 PM #9
Well I know for a fact that it installed in "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles\prestigepro\mods"
But those 2 files aren't there. :(
01-26-2014, 10:46 PM #10
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
what custom map you trying do you have put it in MODS folder if you go my computer the search bar put activation it come up with the folder open it then it say call of duty world at war open that then there be mods folder put the custom map folder inside it then load waw then load custom map

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo