07-09-2014, 04:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tired of that boring old semi-auto Colt M1911? Well you click on the right thread! Spruce up you pistol by add in this simple codeSmile I've never seen this before, other than similar things on MW2. I'm pretty sure I'm the first to do this for World At War, and I'm glad I thought of it! Basically, when you tap R1....your Colt M1911 shoots 4 rapid shots! My friend told me that it looks like you have a modded controllerSmile Hope you enjoy, and if you use any of my scripts then please give me credit!

set modz6 "give zombie_colt;bind button_rshldr vstr RFcolt;bind button_b vstr RFOff;say ^7Burst Fire Colt [^2Activated^7];say ^7Press  ^7To Turn [^1Off^7]"
set RFcolt "+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack"
set RFOff "bind button_rshldr +attack"
07-30-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Tired of that boring old semi-auto Colt M1911? Well you click on the right thread! Spruce up you pistol by add in this simple codeSmile I've never seen this before, other than similar things on MW2. I'm pretty sure I'm the first to do this for World At War, and I'm glad I thought of it! Basically, when you tap R1....your Colt M1911 shoots 4 rapid shots! My friend told me that it looks like you have a modded controllerSmile Hope you enjoy, and if you use any of my scripts then please give me credit!

set modz6 "give zombie_colt;bind button_rshldr vstr RFcolt;bind button_b vstr RFOff;say ^7Burst Fire Colt [^2Activated^7];say ^7Press  ^7To Turn [^1Off^7]"
set RFcolt "+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack;wait 5;+attack;wait 1;-attack"
set RFOff "bind button_rshldr +attack"

can you just make it a simple bind that when you shoot it does it?
07-30-2014, 10:34 PM #3
or just make it to were if you hold it down it will do that rapid fire on any weapon if you hold down r1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo