06-02-2016, 08:29 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

It took me forever but I converted the Final version of this menu and I got everything to fit in this newest update. The option "laser" doesn't work on PS3. And almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files (jailbreak users only, sorry =p).

Credits:
Agreedbog381 - Creator of the menu and resize tutorial
Me - for spending long hours converting this

Last edited by EternalHabit ; 08-23-2017 at 03:36 AM. Reason: updated again

The following 24 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AndresKid, anxify, Armyspy, BulletProof3160, CF4_99-Shock, CODHoster1337_, Father Luckeyy, Fixed Username, John, JustFuSiOn, lovebros, OfficialJesseP, Oroch, Pepe056, Right, SBurmasS, Script Kiddie, seb5594, SkillsPayBills-, SyGnUs, Tristen, wajdi9, xSynthmodz
06-02-2016, 08:42 AM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post

A few things I'd like to note, I had to remove a few things due to size restraints. Including, trampoline, secret room, BlueBerry Sky-base, and physics sky-base (non of these are really that great anyway, secret room had bugs also). Besides that I added some useful mods inside administration menu. It had barely anything in it so you'll thank me later =p. Also "laser" won't freeze your console but only because I made it so it doesn't work. Next up is Project x v2 for conversion :-D (just got to get past this damn hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh error). Oh! Almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files.

Download

Bugs:
Pressing L1 and R1 at the same time will mess up the menu text

Credits:

GG Bro Geo
06-02-2016, 01:51 PM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
sick!
06-02-2016, 07:03 PM #4
do i rename the common.ff to patch.ff or what? dunno how to get it to work.
06-02-2016, 07:09 PM #5
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post

you have to make a backup of World At War using multiman or whichever you like then go to the following directory in the World At War Backup you made that TurntUp sayed

PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/

make sure you make a backup of the common.ff that was orginally there incase you wanna switch to useing patch.ff mods again

Also make sure you have an ORIGINAL patch.ff inside your update folder or else the conflicting mod menus won't load
Last edited by AndresKid ; 06-02-2016 at 07:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AndresKid for this useful post:

BulletProof3160, Right
06-03-2016, 11:02 AM #6
RaxeModz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post

You don't need to rename the files

The following user thanked RaxeModz for this useful post:

BulletProof3160
06-03-2016, 03:42 PM #7
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
you have to make a backup of World At War using multiman or whichever you like then go to the following directory in the World At War Backup you made that TurntUp sayed

PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/

make sure you make a backup of the common.ff that was orginally there incase you wanna switch to useing patch.ff mods again

Also make sure you have an ORIGINAL patch.ff inside your update folder or else the conflicting mod menus won't load

i have obviously fucked up somewhere bc its not loading the menu and multiman isnt letting me load backups
nvm i fixed it
Last edited by BulletProof3160 ; 06-03-2016 at 04:32 PM.
06-03-2016, 08:51 PM #8
Just amazing gj !
06-04-2016, 08:02 AM #9
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight

A few things I'd like to note, I had to remove a few things due to size restraints. Including, trampoline, secret room, BlueBerry Sky-base, and physics sky-base (non of these are really that great anyway, secret room had bugs also). Besides that I added some useful mods inside administration menu. It had barely anything in it so you'll thank me later =p. Also "laser" won't freeze your console but only because I made it so it doesn't work. Next up is Project x v2 for conversion :-D (just got to get past this damn hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh error). Oh! Almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files.

Download

Bugs:

Credits:

wow good jobSmile
06-04-2016, 06:13 PM #10

Download

Bugs:

Credits:

Looks nice Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

EternalHabit, Right

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo