01-24-2016, 09:48 PM #1
PML-
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if anybody can find the file for me the PKG file please put below and ill host modded Zombies and Multiplayer but i need PKG so i can put modded File i have in the update folder please help me ADD MY PSN xC7Voltz21 plz help i cant find the PKG
Last edited by PML- ; 01-24-2016 at 10:03 PM.
01-24-2016, 11:42 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by PML
if anybody can find the file for me the PKG file please put below and ill host modded Zombies and Multiplayer but i need PKG so i can put modded File i have in the update folder please help me ADD MY PSN xC7Voltz21 plz help i cant find the PKG

Have you tried updating it through multiman?
01-24-2016, 11:51 PM #3
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by PML
if anybody can find the file for me the PKG file please put below and ill host modded Zombies and Multiplayer but i need PKG so i can put modded File i have in the update folder please help me ADD MY PSN xC7Voltz21 plz help i cant find the PKG
Do you have a jailbroken system? If so , then here you go! Link: You must login or register to view this content. , make sure you go down until you see call of duty: world at war for BLUS! You'll see two download links and I'm not sure which one you'd have to download , because it may depend on what CFW your on , so give it a try and good luck! Smile Hope this helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 01-24-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo