12-20-2016, 08:50 PM #1
pololastation
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, can someone help me get 75000 poits on shi no numa, Ive seen people with mods around, and that is the only trophy I need for 100%.. *PSN Man0807183
12-23-2016, 04:41 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Thread Moved - World at War Modding Requests
12-23-2016, 06:32 PM #3
Originally posted by Luckeyy
Thread Moved - World at War Modding Requests

Helps if you quote the user. Sal

Originally posted by pololastation View Post
Hi, can someone help me get 75000 poits on shi no numa, Ive seen people with mods around, and that is the only trophy I need for 100%.. *PSN Man0807183

Hmm, seeing as this is W@W, couldn't you use a CFG menu, or a modded save?
12-23-2016, 06:35 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Helps if you quote the user. Sal

could of swore i quoted my bad on my part thanks for notifying me Frosty
12-24-2016, 11:49 AM #5
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Where can I find that menu? I just want Wanna get the trophy I need, I got all others legit. I'm on OFW. Don't know much about lobbies, mod menus and how they work
12-24-2016, 01:19 PM #6
Where can I find that menu? I just want Wanna get the trophy I need, I got all others legit. I'm on OFW. Don't know much about lobbies, mod menus and how they work

This may work for moddng your save: You must login or register to view this content. here's the dvar binds you can use in conjunction You must login or register to view this content.

Can't seem to find a money menu, even for jailbreak (odd), but you could try modding your save to be able to toggle god mode, and just get out the points that way.
12-24-2016, 02:27 PM #7
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Wow, thanks a lot, I'll try that. But after I return home from xmas vacation.
12-24-2016, 02:32 PM #8
Wow, thanks a lot, I'll try that. But after I return home from xmas vacation.

Hope everything goes well. heard w@w is a bitch to plat legit.
12-24-2016, 03:16 PM #9
pololastation
Bounty hunter
Actually it is very fun to play, and I got all other trophies legit, I have been real close to 75000 points but I got bored of the game and the current backlog is really long to bother with that game anymore.
12-24-2016, 03:27 PM #10
Actually it is very fun to play, and I got all other trophies legit, I have been real close to 75000 points but I got bored of the game and the current backlog is really long to bother with that game anymore.

Yeah the points would be much easier with CFG menu...maybe ask around if someone knows a way to do the increase points function through USB. Maybe this would help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo