Post: How to install Avatar and Kinect Updates on 16203 [TuT]
06-28-2013, 09:54 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please note!
This is not a Dashboard Update Tutorial.
To follow this tutorial, You must already be on the 16203 Dashboard.

To check what dashboard your currently on:
Press your guide button on your controller
Go to 'Settings', Scroll down to 'System Settings' then hit [A].
Now click 'Console Settings', Scroll down to 'System Info'.
On the right hand side, it will tell you your dash.
2.0.XXXXX.0 - The 'XXXXX' is the dashboard your on, and if it doesn't sat 16203, Follow this Tutorial First.
Update Soon.

Now we have that out the way, Im pressuming your on the right dashboard to follow the tutorial!

Step 1:
Download this System Update:
[url]https://download.digi...2.0.16203.0.zip[/url]

If you get the error about being too greedy, just right click the link now click 'Copy link address'
Just paste it into the URL bar

Step 2:
Use winrar/7Zip or something similar to extract the folder to a USB stick.

Step 3:
Once you have the '$Systemupdate' Folder on your USB, Go ahead and insert the USB into your JTAG/RGH.

Step 4:
Once Your console has Booted, You should be prompt with an Update, But Continue Reading before confirming anything.
If, you don't get a notification to update, you may have to try boot in to XEXMenu, then you should get the notification, asking for an update.
**You need to disable noupdater in your launch.ini**

Once you have received your update notification, please check that it looks like this, You must login or register to view this content.
If its the same as the image above, then go ahead and confirm it, wait for it to complete and your console should restart.
You now have avatars and kinect support!

If it doesn't say that, then it will most likely say,"An update has been found. To apply it, you need to restart your console.

In this case, Do NOT download the update.
This means your on the incorrect dashboard and is not safe to update.
If you got the notification the same as the above, it means you was not on the correct dash and should refer to the top of this post for more details.

I hope this helped anyone! If it has please post below and make my day! I love helping so if you have ANY question at all I implore you to PM or hit me up on Skype: rylentt Have a good day guys more tutorials coming soon!
07-10-2013, 04:10 PM #2
RichHomieQuan
Are you high?
Thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo