08-23-2013, 07:42 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How To Avoid Bans
Online JTag's

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Session Sample
Under no circumstances should you be signed into a Live Enabled profile when accessing XexMenu or any hacked 'app' for that matter.

It might be something nice to show off to your friends, but it will decrease your online time without a doubt. For those of you who are not aware what I mean, when you are on Xbox Live and you go onto a 'app' such as XexMenu it will show you profile as "Playing Session Sample".

Tip:
Always have a profile without Xbox Live on your JTag. This way every time you want to change patch/game you can just sign out then go to XexMenu and it will ask you to sign in - Simply choose the offline profile until you are on the game!

You must login or register to view this content.

Game Choice
As you should be aware if you have a online JTag, newer games have better security/detection systems. Modding a game like Modern Warfare 3/Black Ops 2 will almost half your KV's lifetime. If you are modding Call of Duty 4 online the chance of it lowering your KV's lifetime is pretty low as they simply do not care about older games to monitor them regularly.

Tip:
You can buy 'Ban Bypass's' for newer games. They will lower the chance of getting banned in game, although theirs' always a chance. Remember they will not however keep you under the radar from Microsoft.

Recoveries
Most people with JTag's will host 'recoveries', whether it be for friends or as a service. Recoveries are generally safe, but most people overlook one key fact, when hosting recoveries as a service you are regularly downloading other peoples profiles. This is a huge risk as although Microsoft cannot prove you are modding the accounts, they will however assume that you are stealing accounts. Account theft is worthy of a console ban so be very careful!

Tip:
Try not to recover too many accounts per week. If you can spread them out throughout a week it will obviously help you from standing out so much.

Retail Consoles
When hosting with your JTag, people often forget that they are using the same IP that their retail console will also be using. So getting banned on your JTag and then going onto your retail is linking 2 consoles to you being the player which they are trying to prevent from being online.

Tip:
Change your IP address before, and after hosting! You can do this many ways, the simplest is to turn your router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on - this requires a dynamic IP. If you have a static IP I'm sorry to say you could be in trouble unless you contact your ISP to get your IP changed.

This entire thread is wrote by me for NGU. All the information gathered is from my experiences with modding. If you would like anything added feel free to let me know!
Magglass1

The following 6 users say thank you to Groovy for this useful post:

Asian, Claw, Jay NaStY, Miyata, ResistTheSun
08-23-2013, 09:10 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Great work as always Groovy Smile

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Groovy
08-25-2013, 03:59 AM #3
thax i havent been modding xbox long and this helps
08-28-2013, 12:40 AM #4
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
This was so beautiful :cry: nice job :thumbs:
09-02-2013, 07:41 AM #5
thanks for this thread buddy
11-26-2013, 05:59 AM #6
Asian
Banned
nice thread thabks for info
12-11-2013, 09:59 PM #7
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
i Swear I LOVE U
12-16-2013, 02:31 AM #8
thanks man
01-05-2014, 05:26 PM #9
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Groovy
How To Avoid Bans
Online JTag's

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Session Sample
Under no circumstances should you be signed into a Live Enabled profile when accessing XexMenu or any hacked 'app' for that matter.

It might be something nice to show off to your friends, but it will decrease your online time without a doubt. For those of you who are not aware what I mean, when you are on Xbox Live and you go onto a 'app' such as XexMenu it will show you profile as "Playing Session Sample".

Tip:
Always have a profile without Xbox Live on your JTag. This way every time you want to change patch/game you can just sign out then go to XexMenu and it will ask you to sign in - Simply choose the offline profile until you are on the game!

Game Choice
As you should be aware if you have a online JTag, newer games have better security/detection systems. Modding a game like Modern Warfare 3/Black Ops 2 will almost half your KV's lifetime. If you are modding Call of Duty 4 online the chance of it lowering your KV's lifetime is pretty low as they simply do not care about older games to monitor them regularly.

Tip:
You can buy 'Ban Bypass's' for newer games. They will lower the chance of getting banned in game, although theirs' always a chance. Remember they will not however keep you under the radar from Microsoft.

Recoveries
Most people with JTag's will host 'recoveries', whether it be for friends or as a service. Recoveries are generally safe, but most people overlook one key fact, when hosting recoveries as a service you are regularly downloading other peoples profiles. This is a huge risk as although Microsoft cannot prove you are modding the accounts, they will however assume that you are stealing accounts. Account theft is worthy of a console ban so be very careful!

Tip:
Try not to recover too many accounts per week. If you can spread them out throughout a week it will obviously help you from standing out so much.

Retail Consoles
When hosting with your JTag, people often forget that they are using the same IP that their retail console will also be using. So getting banned on your JTag and then going onto your retail is linking 2 consoles to you being the player which they are trying to prevent from being online.

Tip:
Change your IP address before, and after hosting! You can do this many ways, the simplest is to turn your router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on - this requires a dynamic IP. If you have a static IP I'm sorry to say you could be in trouble unless you contact your ISP to get your IP changed.

This entire thread is wrote by me for NGU. All the information gathered is from my experiences with modding. If you would like anything added feel free to let me know!
Magglass1

Do you have to use xblse to play online ???? ill use these methods but do i got to get xblse :/
01-05-2014, 07:33 PM #10
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by KevinTUT1337 View Post
Do you have to use xblse to play online ???? ill use these methods but do i got to get xblse :/

I personally haven't took my JTag online for a while, but yes you'd have to use XBLSE or another legitimate method.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo