11-01-2015, 11:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thinks i am the first mean posting updated source. Smile

With this Source*you can make your own Stealth*server but you need update the bypass and put better xosc. But is updated you can go online with this bullshit. If you know code on C++ and you need a vps windows. Enjoy this bullshit.

Download Link:*You must login or register to view this content.

VirusToTal:*You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of server working:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/exKF0DZub74[/video]

I deside release this cuz*SpiralTehLord Rat my pc and he try delete all my files. But he not know have Backup on all my servers. He say do not sell. Ok i am not selling i am giving free to all modders.

Fuck You:**SpiralTehLord...

Note: Sorry for my bad english.*
Last edited by The Devil ; 11-02-2015 at 03:04 AM.
11-01-2015, 11:54 PM #2
Hi (sorry for my bad english) Sal
11-01-2015, 11:56 PM #3
jejejeje
12-02-2015, 01:47 PM #4
Originally posted by ShooTeer View Post
I thinks i am the first mean posting updated source. Smile

With this Source*you can make your own Stealth*server but you need update the bypass and put better xosc. But is updated you can go online with this bullshit. If you know code on C++ and you need a vps windows. Enjoy this bullshit.

Download Link:*You must login or register to view this content.

VirusToTal:*You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of server working:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/exKF0DZub74[/video]

I deside release this cuz*SpiralTehLord Rat my pc and he try delete all my files. But he not know have Backup on all my servers. He say do not sell. Ok i am not selling i am giving free to all modders.

Fuck You:**SpiralTehLord...

Note: Sorry for my bad english.*

Also, don't buy from anyone who uses Spirals source. Because, KV life is 3 hours max.
01-12-2016, 12:10 PM #5
hello, could you hook me up with a file named xboxmath.h, i cant find it anywhere. thanks Smile
01-13-2016, 05:27 PM #6
Traxxy
Gobble
I Have Zone, Ninja, Edge and Frost sources for 17489.. No idea what to do with them LOL so many errors in visual studio bro FR
02-25-2016, 06:55 PM #7
anyone got source codes that have at least 5 days kv life?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo