11-11-2015, 12:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,

I`m developing a custom homebrew 3D game engine wich supports exporting a game for Xbox360 RGH/Jtag, without the need to either use the Xbox360 SDK nor a Devkit (this is not fake) Smile. This will be a free engine, for anyone, it`s almost ready to release. I have a friend who helped me too much because he got a xbox360 devkit. However now we need to ensure that the game exported (default.xex) works flawlessly on a Jtag/Rgh retail console (not only devkit). As for the devkit, it is working like a charm!

I already purchased one Xbox360 SuperSlim RGH2, however, it will only arrive on the end of this month, so untill there, i need someone who has a rgh/jtag console and is willing to help with testing, debugging, hacking and so on.

This is one example game created with my engine, please, anyone here test and see if that is working:

You must login or register to view this content.

Just extract the folder to your console`s hdd and run the default.xex, and if possible, some screenshots will be wellcome.

If anyone fears for virus, thinking it is fake, and so on, here is the virus scan results:

It`s clean, free of viruses.

It`s a default.xex game with the game content folders.

Thanks.
Last edited by albertjohansen ; 11-12-2015 at 01:29 PM.
11-12-2015, 12:27 PM #2
No one tested it?

If anyone fears for virus, thinking it is fake, and so on, here is the virus scan results:

Last edited by albertjohansen ; 11-12-2015 at 01:28 PM.
11-12-2015, 12:47 PM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by albertjohansen View Post
No one tested it?

Update your thread with the Virus Scan instead of replying with a Virus Scan
12-28-2015, 08:29 AM #4
Hello guys,

I`m developing a custom homebrew 3D game engine wich supports exporting a game for Xbox360 RGH/Jtag, without the need to either use the Xbox360 SDK nor a Devkit (this is not fake) Smile. This will be a free engine, for anyone, it`s almost ready to release. I have a friend who helped me too much because he got a xbox360 devkit. However now we need to ensure that the game exported (default.xex) works flawlessly on a Jtag/Rgh retail console (not only devkit). As for the devkit, it is working like a charm!

I already purchased one Xbox360 SuperSlim RGH2, however, it will only arrive on the end of this month, so untill there, i need someone who has a rgh/jtag console and is willing to help with testing, debugging, hacking and so on.

This is one example game created with my engine, please, anyone here test and see if that is working:

Just extract the folder to your console`s hdd and run the default.xex, and if possible, some screenshots will be wellcome.

Thanks.

Will test this in the morning.
01-12-2016, 11:17 AM #5
Jeffie
Gym leader
Hello guys,

Thanks.

did anyone even test it >.> im interested now
07-18-2019, 12:59 PM #6
vyran
Rookie
oh my god, i was thinking about making similar things, i wanted to make a game
and now i find out that someone just made a game engine that will work for modded xbox, wow!
could you tell me what happened to the engine ?, please i need information about this, google drive removed your link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo