12-11-2016, 11:37 AM #1
Tult
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm used to modding ps3 but I want to move to xbox. I've heard a lot of things about the modded xbox's but I'm not sure which one I should get I've heard a lot of people say that RJTAG Jasper should be one of the best and that JTAG is better than RGH? Is there anyone here who could clear this a little more out for me and tell me which one is the best for the moment and maybe link a trustable site or seller.
Thanks a lot!
12-11-2016, 12:36 PM #2
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Let me tell you a little something about the xbox scene. It's full of cancer, greedy money bastards that will fuck you in the ass at the first chance they get. If you get an RGH/JTAG then to get online you will need to buy a kv, much like a console id a kv allows you to get online but the catch is that if you put it on without a stealth server, you will be insta banned. You will need to pay for a stealth server like Tampered Live or NiNJA. For 1 day of access to Tampered Live or NiNJA its $7.50, 1 week is $25 and the list goes on. Now why did I tell you this? well hopefully to persuade you from getting a console that you will put to no use and will end up paying for more than you probably should.

Anyways, after that little rant I will answear your question.

Where to get one? well, you can get one form sites like You must login or register to view this content. (This is where I got my console)
Another option would be se-7-ensins, they have a little market place where you can browse through.

Which one to get? This question is not as simple as where to get for multiple reasons. Difference between an RGH and a JTAG apart from being that these are 2 completly different methods of exploiting the console is absolutly nothing to the end user like you or me.

JTAG:

• Can only be done on phat console and are a lot more likely to RROD (Meaning to die).
  • When turning the console on it will insta boot every single time, you will not have to wait for it to turn on.
  • Are a bit more rare to find therefor more expensive.

RGH:

• Can be done on both phat conaoles and slim console and are at least likely to die.
  • When turning the console on if the person who RGH'd the console did a poor job of doing so, your console might not boot aka fail boot or it might take a really long time to boot.
  • Very common therefor cheaper.

Now which one should you chose? This is up to your but I would recommend a RGH Slim as they will definitely last a long time. Now if you are going to get a slim, you need to make sure that you don't get a Corona console. The 2 console that are extremely common are the Corona and Trinity, get a trinity as they have far less problems.

My final words: Please stay away from the xbox scene, its pure shit. Everyone is a dick and wants to fuck you over. Good Luck Smile

More infor and citation:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Tult View Post
So I'm used to modding ps3 but I want to move to xbox. I've heard a lot of things about the modded xbox's but I'm not sure which one I should get I've heard a lot of people say that RJTAG Jasper should be one of the best and that JTAG is better than RGH? Is there anyone here who could clear this a little more out for me and tell me which one is the best for the moment and maybe link a trustable site or seller.
Thanks a lot!

The following 3 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

01cedricv2, ParadoxSPRX, S63
12-11-2016, 03:22 PM #3
Tult
Save Point
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Let me tell you a little something about the xbox scene. It's full of cancer, greedy money bastards that will fuck you in the ass at the first chance they get. If you get an RGH/JTAG then to get online you will need to buy a kv, much like a console id a kv allows you to get online but the catch is that if you put it on without a stealth server, you will be insta banned. You will need to pay for a stealth server like Tampered Live or NiNJA. For 1 day of access to Tampered Live or NiNJA its $7.50, 1 week is $25 and the list goes on. Now why did I tell you this? well hopefully to persuade you from getting a console that you will put to no use and will end up paying for more than you probably should.

Anyways, after that little rant I will answear your question.

Where to get one? well, you can get one form sites like You must login or register to view this content. (This is where I got my console)
Another option would be se-7-ensins, they have a little market place where you can browse through.

Which one to get? This question is not as simple as where to get for multiple reasons. Difference between an RGH and a JTAG apart from being that these are 2 completly different methods of exploiting the console is absolutly nothing to the end user like you or me.

JTAG:

• Can only be done on phat console and are a lot more likely to RROD (Meaning to die).
  • When turning the console on it will insta boot every single time, you will not have to wait for it to turn on.
  • Are a bit more rare to find therefor more expensive.

RGH:

• Can be done on both phat conaoles and slim console and are at least likely to die.
  • When turning the console on if the person who RGH'd the console did a poor job of doing so, your console might not boot aka fail boot or it might take a really long time to boot.
  • Very common therefor cheaper.

Now which one should you chose? This is up to your but I would recommend a RGH Slim as they will definitely last a long time. Now if you are going to get a slim, you need to make sure that you don't get a Corona console. The 2 console that are extremely common are the Corona and Trinity, get a trinity as they have far less problems.

My final words: Please stay away from the xbox scene, its pure shit. Everyone is a dick and wants to fuck you over. Good Luck Smile

More infor and citation:

You must login or register to view this content.

Well thanks a lot man. This is probably the best response I could've gotten. You gave me an honest opinion and I want to thank you for also not being a "dick" Smile also because it seems to be so hard to even get online etc I will probably not do it. If I have to consider with all of these things and pay attention that I wont get scammed aswell at the same time then it's better for me to stay on PS I guess. I was hoping for it to be more fun but I'm not going to waste my money on something that will only cause more troubles. Therefore the PS3 scene is way better Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo