03-03-2010, 11:16 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); List Of File's For JTAG's

XEX Loader:

You must login or register to view this content.

XEX Menu:

360 Flash Tool:

Nand Pro 2.0b:

FreeStyle Dash:

Linux Loader:

CON Uncorrupter:

Free BOOT 0.02:

FreeXex QuickBoot V0.2:

FreeXeX360:

Hdd Hacker v1.22:

MAME 360 For Retail Dash:

CONSign:

X360GameHack:

Xbox Image Browser v1.0:

----------

SNES 360:

640 SNES Games:

---------

Modern Warfare 2:

Patched default_mp.xex
(11/02/2010 Update):

HDD Patch:

XP:

Super Jump:

Multiple Mods (Xp, Speed, Jump etc):

Custom Code Post (Amazing):

All Title's, Emblem's and Challenge's Patch_mp.ff:

God Mode, 10th Spinning Emblem,
Unlimted Ammo And All Challenge's:

Running AC130 Patch_mp.ff:

Leaderboards Score Mod

Title Update 4:

Call Of Duty 4:

My code post(XP, Noclip, UFO, etc):

Xp Mod:

Patched default_mp.xex:

Latest Title Update:

SOME EXTRA CODES AND DOWNLOADS BELOW THIS SENTENCE YOU MIGHT NEED!

BELOW THESE DOWNLOADS ARE EXTRA CODES AND DOWNLOADS FROM OUR GOOD MEMBER AT NGU AT IT IS ( "i iz 13370" and others listed below) thanks for you codes and downloads too =]

I am Compiling all the good threads into one big massive thread!

In This thread there will be :
Wallhack(Xbox)
Spinning 10th Prestige Emblem (Skull)(Xbox)
Gold Deagle(Xbox) (Coming Soon I'll Have Make New Thread)
Patch_MP(Xbox)
How To Jtag You console(Xbox)
How to set up XP/Challenge Lobbies(Xbox)
10th Prestige Hack (PS3)
PS3 Hacked Gamesave(PS3)
How to Hack the Leaderboards(PS3)
Leaderboard Tool v1.8(PS3)
Patch Blocker(PS3)
CVAR Tool(PS3)
Trophy Hack(PS3)
Challenges/Godmode(Xbox)
Jtag File List(Xbox)
EzGT 2.2(Xbox)
Xbox Nand Dump Tutorial(Xbox)
3 Guns + 4 Perks(PS3)
Aimbot (PC)
Disable other people's perks(Xbox)
How to Get Host (Xbox and PS3)
Super Lag , Kick Players ect. (Xbox and PS3)
God Mode Code (Xbox)
Unlimited Ammo Code (Xbox)
All Challenges Code(Xbox)
MW2 Default Weapon/Hand Weapon Code
Mw2 No Re-coil (Xbox)
Disable Crouching/Sprinting/Using Weapons (Xbox)
MODList© (Xbox)
Killstreaks at start of Game (Xbox)
Unreleased Perks/Camo's (Xbox and PS3)

Thanks to all the people that made this thread possible , These people are :

Me xx"CJ"xx - Give rep!
The founder for rest of this codes credit*(i iz 1337) - Give Rep!
HSx9 - Give Rep!
TheSpartan - Give Rep!
Sesh - Give Rep!
TheUnkn0wn - Give Rep!
JimErased - Give Rep!
AbilityFun - Give Rep!
Bibbster94 - Give Rep!
Traxx - Give Rep!
Shadow Killer - Give Rep!
Farees10 - Give Rep!
ZingZong - Give Rep!
OllieIcon - Give Rep!

These are all the hacks I could find quickly , PM the new ones and i'll include them, I have given credit to every thread

(Any other hacks you want moved in here , PM me)
(Can Be Xbox or PS3)

Wallhack

PHP Code:

Thanks to Me

Spinning Skull Emblem

PHP Code:

Thanks to Me

Hacked PS3 Gamesave

PHP Code:

Thanks to HSx9

How to hack the Leaderboards

PHP Code:

Thanks To HSx9

Leaderboard Tool v1.8

PHP Code:

Thanks to TheSpartan

PS3 10th Prestige Hack

PHP Code:

Thanks To Sesh

PS3 Patch Blocker

PHP Code:

Thanks To TheUnkn0wn

CVAR SP Tool v2.0

PHP Code:

Thanks To TheUnkn0wn

Spec-Ops/Intel Trophy Hack

PHP Code:

Thanks To JimErased

How to Setup your own XP Lobby!

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me

Challenges/God Mode

PHP Code:

Thanks To Abilityfun

Jtag File List

PHP Code:

Thanks to Bibbster94

EzGT 2.2

PHP Code:

Thanks to Traxx

How to Dump you Xbox 360 Nand

PHP Code:

Thanks to Me!

3 Guns + 4 Perks

PHP Code:

Thanks To Shadow Killer

PC Aimbot

PHP Code:

Thanks To Farees10

Gold Deagle Online

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me

Disable other People's Perks

PHP Code:

Thanks to Me!

How to setup mods on a Jtag'd xbox

PHP Code:

Thanks to Bibbster94

How To Get Host

PHP Code:

Thanks To ZingZong

Super Lag , Kick Players ect.

PHP Code:

Thanks To OllieIcon

God Mode Code

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me

Unlimited Ammo Code

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me

All Challenges Code

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me!

JTAG Code List

PHP Code:

Thanks To Me!

Unreleased Camo's/Perks

PHP Code:

AFTER YOU GET YOUR JTAG SET UP GO TO THIS LINK BY "i iz 1337" for info on to set up a jtag lobby......... You must login or register to view this content.

TUTORIALS I HAVE FOUND ON NGU ON HOW TO USE THIS STUFF......

Some extra codes by me xx"CJ"xx

Here is a list of scripts that can be added to the patch_mp.ff; you must know the basic's of modding this file which is coded in C++

To mod the threads you need to add a self thread, so for example for the 10th spinning icon u will add "self thread doIcon();" under onPlayerSpawned(). Everything below goes in missions.gsc unless stated otherwise.

Add Dvar's:

self thread doDvars();

doDvars(){ ADD ANY OF THE BELOW HERE}

Red Box Wallhack(Can be added to the DVAR thread as shown above on the first code):

setDvar( "r_showFloatZDebug", 1);

Unlimited Sprint And Super Jump And No Fall Damage:

setDvar( "set jump_height", 999 );setDvar( "player_sprintSpeedScale", 3.0 );setDvar( "player_sprintUnlimited", 1 )setDvar( "bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 999 );setDvar( "bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 0 );

Laser Sight:

setDvar( "laserForceOn", 1 );

Explosive Bullets:

setDvar( "bg_forceExplosiveBullets", 1 );

Aim Bot:

setDvar( "aim_autoaim_enabled" , 1 );setDvar( "aim_autoaim_lerp" , 999 );setDvar( "aim_lockon_debug" , 1 );setDvar( "aim_lockon_enabled" , 1 );setDvar( "aim_lockon_strength" , 9 );setDvar( "aim_lockon_deflection" , 0.0005 );

Dual Weapons:

setDvar( "bg_forceDualWield" );

--

These below are not to add to the DVAR's thread, they go in there own thread!

Ac130 Red Square (Can be added under onPlayerSpawned()):

self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn();

10th Prestige Spinning 10th Prestige Emblem:

self thread doIcon();

doIcon(){ self SetcardIcon( "cardicon_prestige10_02" ); self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statSet( "cardIcon", "cardicon_prestige10_02" ); self iPrintlnBold( "^2Emblem set to Spinning 10th Prestige!" );}

All Challenges (10 - 15 Minutes):

self thread doChallenges();

doChallenges(){ self endon( "disconnect" ); self endon( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_up", "+actionslot 1" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_up" ); for ( s = 0; s <= 8; s++ ) { foreach ( challengeRef, challengeData in level.challengeInfo ) { wait 0.05; self processChallenge( challengeRef, level.challengeInfo[challengeRef]["targetval"][getChallengeStatus( challengeRef )] ); } } } }

10 - 15 Second Challenge's:

self thread doChallenges();

doChallenges(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_up", "+actionslot 1" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_up" ); self iPrintlnBold( "^2Unlocking Has Started!" ); foreach ( challengeRef, challengeData in level.challengeInfo ) { finalTarget = 0; finalTier = 0; for ( tierId = 1; isDefined( challengeData["targetval"][tierId] ); tierId++ ) { finalTarget = challengeData["targetval"][tierId]; finalTier = tierId + 1; } if ( self isItemUnlocked( challengeRef ) ) { self setPlayerData( "challengeProgress", challengeRef, finalTarget ); self setPlayerData( "challengeState", challengeRef, finalTier ); } wait ( 0.04 ); } self iPrintlnBold( "^2All Challenges Unlocked" ); }}
Jester and Swifteh's 10 - 15 Seconds Challenge Code:

onPlayerConnect() //This thread is not added, it's changed. Find it towards the top!{ for(;Winky Winky { level waittill( "connected", player ); if ( !isDefined( player.pers["postGameChallenges"] ) ) player.pers["postGameChallenges"] = 0; if (player isHost()) { player thread toggleChallenge(); } player thread onPlayerSpawned(); player thread initMissionData(); }}

toggleChallenge(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "left", "+actionslot 3" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "left" ); self waittill( "left" ); if ( self.canChallenge == 0 ) { self.canChallenge = 1; self iPrintlnBold( "Challenge mod is ON" ); } else { self.canChallenge = 0; self iPrintlnBold( "Challenge mod is OFF" ); } }}

doChallenges(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_up" ); self waittill( "dpad_down" ); hostPlayer = undefined; foreach ( player in level.players ) { if ( !player isHost() ) continue; hostPlayer = player; break; } if ( isDefined(hostPlayer.canChallenge) && hostPlayer.canChallenge > 0 ) { self iPrintlnBold( "^1Please wait 15-20 seconds." ); wait 2; self iPrintlnBold( "^1Starting unlock loop..." ); foreach ( challengeRef, challengeData in level.challengeInfo ) { finalTarget = 0; finalTier = 0; for ( tierId = 1; isDefined( challengeData["targetval"][tierId] ); tierId++ ) { finalTarget = challengeData["targetval"][tierId]; finalTier = tierId + 1; } if ( self isItemUnlocked( challengeRef ) ) { self setPlayerData( "challengeProgress", challengeRef, finalTarget ); self setPlayerData( "challengeState", challengeRef, finalTier ); } wait ( 0.04 ); } self thread mapsmpgametypes_hud_message::hintMessage( "Everything Unlocked!" ); self iPrintlnBold( "^1Finished unlock loop!" ); wait 3; self iPrintlnBold( "^2<3 ^1jester ^2and ^1swifteh" ); } }}

God Mode:

self thread doGod();

doGod(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self.maxhealth = 90000; self.health = self.maxhealth; while ( 1 ) { wait .4; if ( self.health < self.maxhealth ) self.health = self.maxhealth; }}

Unlimited Ammo:

self thread doAmmo();

doAmmo(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); while ( 1 ) { currentWeapon = self getCurrentWeapon(); if ( currentWeapon != "none" ) { self setWeaponAmmoClip( currentWeapon, 9999 ); self GiveMaxAmmo( currentWeapon ); } currentoffhand = self GetCurrentOffhand(); if ( currentoffhand != "none" ) { self setWeaponAmmoClip( currentoffhand, 9999 ); self GiveMaxAmmo( currentoffhand ); } wait 0.05; }}

Ac130:

self thread doAc130();

doAC130(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_right", "+actionslot 4" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_right" ); while ( 1 ) { self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130_mp" ); wait 60; } }}

Give Mods To Certain GT's:

if(self.name == "ADD GT HERE" || self.name == "ADD GT HERE" || self.name == "ADD GT HERE" || self.name == "ADD GT HERE")

Write Text On Screen (Small, Bold):

self iPrintlnBold("Text here");

Write Text On Screen (Left Hand Side):

self iPrintln("Text Here");

Writing In Type Writer Text:

self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("TEXT HERE")

No Recoil:

self player_recoilScaleOn(0);

Golden Desert Eagle And Default Weapon:

self giveWeapon( "defaultweapon_mp", 0, false );self giveWeapon( "deserteaglegold_mp", 0, false );

Guns:

self giveWeapon ( "rpg_mp", 0, false );self giveWeapon ( "p90_mp", 0, false );self giveWeapon ( "intervention_mp", 6, false );self giveWeapon ( "famas_mp", 0, false );self giveWeapon ( " m79_akimbo_mp", 0 );self giveWeapon ( "fal_akimbo_mp", 0 );self giveWeapon ( "flare_mp", 0 );self giveWeapon ( "turret_minigun_mp", 0 );

Disable Jumping:

allowJump(false);

Disable Sprinting:

allowSprint(false);

Disable Aiming:

allowADS(false);

Disable Using Weapons:

self _disableWeapon();self _disableOffhandWeapons();

Disable Crouching:

allowCrouch(false);

Disable Standing:

allowStand(false);

Disable Controls:

self freezeControls(true);

Give Any Killstreak At Spawn:

self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sentry", false );self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "emp", false );self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false );

Bleeding Money (Make It Rain):

self thread doRainMoney();

doRainMoney(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); while(1) { playFx( level._effect["money"], self getTagOrigin( "j_spine4" ) ); wait 0.5; }}

Golden Desert Eagle Set To All Classes (Secondary):

self thread giveDeagle();

giveDeagle(){ self endon ("disconnect"); self endon ("death"); for(i = 0; i < 10; i ++) { self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "weaponSetups", 1, "weapon", "deserteaglegold" ); }}

Set Mods To Certain Controls:

self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_right", "+actionslot 4" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_right" );

3 Weapons:

self thread do3weps();

do3weps(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_up", "+actionslot 1" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_up" ); self iPrintlnBold( "Special Gernade is now M16 " ); for ( i = 0; i < 10; i ++ ) { self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "specialGrenade", "m16" ); } }}

4 Perks:

self thread do4perks();

do4perks(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_down", "+actionslot 2" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_down" ); for ( i = 0; i < 10; i ++ ) { self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 0 , "specialty_hardline" ); } }}

4 Perks With AC130 Thermal Vision (Not Permeant):

self thread do4perks()

do4perks(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_down", "+actionslot 2" ); for ( ;; ) { self waittill( "dpad_down" ); for ( i = 0; i < 10; i ++ ) { self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 0 , "specialty_hardline" ); self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 4 , "specialty_thermal" ); } }}

Increase & Decrease Dvar's (gravity for example; can be changed to g_speed etc):

self thread doincreaseDvar();

increaseDvar(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_left", "+actionslot 3" ); self waittill( "dpad_left" ); value = getDvarInt( "g_gravity" ); value = value + 20; setDvar( "g_gravity", value ); self iPrintlnBold( "^2g_gravity = ", value ); self thread increaseDvar();}

self thread dodecreaseDvar();

decreaseDvar(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_right", "+actionslot 4" ); self waittill( "dpad_right" ); value = getDvarInt( "g_gravity" ); value = value - 20; setDvar( "g_gravity", value ); self iPrintlnBold( "^2g_gravity = ", value ); self thread decreaseDvar();}

Teleport:

self thread doTeleport();

doTeleport(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand("dpad_up", "+actionslot 1"); for(;Winky Winky { self waittill( "dpad_up" ); self beginLocationselection( "map_artillery_selector", true, ( level.mapSize / 5.625 ) ); self.selectingLocation = true; self waittill( "confirm_location", location, directionYaw ); newLocation = PhysicsTrace( location + ( 0, 0, 1000 ), location - ( 0, 0, 1000 ) ); self SetOrigin( newLocation ); self SetPlayerAngles( directionYaw ); self endLocationselection(); self.selectingLocation = undefined; }}

1 Shot 1 Kill:

initPerkDvars(){ level.bulletDamageMod = getIntProperty( "perk_bulletDamage", 100 ) * 1000; level.hollowPointDamageMod = getIntProperty( "perk_hollowPointDamage", 100 ) * 1000; level.armorVestMod = getIntProperty( "perk_armorVest", 100 ) * 1000; level.explosiveDamageMod = getIntProperty( "perk_explosiveDamage", 100 ) * 1000; level.blastShieldMod = getIntProperty( "perk_blastShield", 100 ) * 1000; level.riotShieldMod = getIntProperty( "perk_riotShield", 100 ) * 1000; level.dangerCloseMod = getIntProperty( "perk_dangerClose", 100 ) * 1000; level.armorPiercingMod = getIntProperty( "perk_armorPiercingDamage", 100 ) * 1000;

Give Emergency Airdrop and Ac130 Every 10 Seconds:

self thread giveAirDropAC130();

giveAirDropAC130(){ self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon ( "death" ); self waittill( "spawned_player" ); while ( 1 ) { self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak("airdrop_mega", false); self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false ); wait 10; }}

Walking Ac130 (goes in ac130.gsc):

startWalkingAC130();

startWalkingAC130(){ setupAC = 1; self endon ( "disconnect" ); self endon( "death" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_down", "+actionslot 2" ); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_down", "+actionslot 2"); for ( ;; ) { if(setupAC == 0) { self waittill("dpad_down"); self iPrintlnBold( "^2Exiting AC130!" ); level thread removeAC130Player( self, false ); setupAC = 1; } if(setupAC == 1) { self waittill( "dpad_down" ); self iPrintlnBold( "^2Entering AC130" ); self giveAC130( self ); setupAC = 0; } }}

Multiple Button Commands:

self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_up", "+actionslot 1" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_down", "+actionslot 2" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_left", "+actionslot 3" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_right", "+actionslot 4" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_ltrig", "+toggleads_throw" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_rtrig", "attack" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_rshldr", "+frag");self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_lshldr", "+smoke");self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_rstick", "+melee");self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_lstick", "+breath_sprint");self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_a", "+gostand" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_b", "+stance" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_x", "+reload" );self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "button_y", "+weapnext" );self waittill( "dpad_up" );self waittill( "dpad_down" );self waittill( "dpad_left" );self waittill( "dpad_right" );self waittill( "button_ltrig" );self waittill( "button_rtrig" );self waittill( "button_rshldr" );self waittill( "button_lshldr" );self waittill( "button_rstick" );self waittill( "button_lstick" );self waittill( "button_a" );self waittill( "button_b" );self waittill( "button_x" );self waittill( "button_y" );

Set Riot Shield To Back:

self AttachShieldModel( "weapon_riot_shield_mp", "tag_shield_back" );

Nuke Aftermath:

level._effect[ "nuke_aftermath" ] = loadfx( "dust/nuke_aftermath_mp" );

Martyrdom CoD4 Style (Replaces Frag):

self thread doMartyrdom();

doMartyrdom(){ self endon ("disconnect"); self endon ("death"); self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "dpad_right", "+actionslot 4" ); self waittill( "dpad_right" ); for(i = 0; i < 10; i ++) { self setPlayerData( "customClasses", i, "perks", 0, "specialty_grenadepulldeath" ); } }

Ufo Mode:

self thread doUfo();

doUfo(){ self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "down", "+actionslot 2" ); maps\mp\gametypes\_spectating::setSpectatePermissions(); for(;Winky Winky { self waittill("down"); self allowSpectateTeam( "freelook", true ); self.sessionstate = "spectator"; self waittill("down"); self.sessionstate = "playing"; self allowSpectateTeam( "freelook", false ); }}

This is Thanks To Xi Chocolate

All codes tested by Chocolate , And tested some myself

(These are the ones I haven't posted before here)

Give Weapons:

PHP Code:
self _giveWeapon("deserteaglegold_mp", 0);//Give the Gold Deagle
self _giveWeapon("defaultweapon_mp", 0);// Give the Default Weapon
self _giveWeapon("fal_akimbo_mp", 0);// Give the FAL Akimbos.
self _giveWeapon("m79_akimbo_mp", 0);// Give the Thumper Akimbos.
self _giveWeapon("flare_mp", 0);// Give The Tac Insertion Tube

This Code is my favourite as if you read the weapons , They're pretty sweet.

Write Text On Screen (small, bold):

PHP Code:
self iPrintlnBold("Text here");// You can color text the same way as you do your gamertag IE: "^1HI!" is HI!

Write Text On Screen (left side or where you see where people are killed):

PHP Code:
self iPrintln("Text Here");

These next codes disable all kinds of things and can be edited very easily, You can read the code and see what they are:

PHP Code:
allowJump(false);
allowSprint(false);
allowADS(false);
allowStand(false);
allowCrouch(false);

Disable Using Weapons:

PHP Code:
self _disableWeapon();
self _disableOffhandWeapons();

Mabye my second favourite , Any killstreak you want at the start of a game. This is also easily edited

Give Any Killstreak At Spawn:

PHP Code:
self mapsmpkillstreaks_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false );//give AC130
self mapsmpkillstreaks_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sentry", false );// give Sentry Airdrop
self mapsmpkillstreaks_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "emp", false );// give EMP
self mapsmpkillstreaks_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );// give Nuke

MODList© eg. Give the mods to the people you want

PHP Code:
if(self.name == "Gamertag Here")
{

// if you want more then one:

if(self.name == "blah"
|| self.name == "other"
|| self.name == "blah2")
{ // do as many ||'s you want.

// if you want to put mods or commands for people who DONT have the mod:

if(self.name == "GT"
|| self.name == "GT2")
{
//mods here
}
else
{
// people NOT on the list mods/commands here
}

Last but not least , NO Recoil!

PHP Code:
self player_recoilScaleOn(0);

These are NOT all Jesters , Other people can find them too.

Thanks Fionn
Last edited by Reaper ; 03-25-2010 at 10:47 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ꜛ  , 4chanPartyVan, CoG TRiiX, DEREKTROTTER, DomSoH4, Fionn, GARFS WIFE, iTz CuRR4N, Kinetic, Mike 69, PopScience, starboyz6, The Low Key OG, TheNarrator, tom2197, trevariousj, Ungi97, whiped, x Too GodLy x
07-11-2010, 12:33 AM #56
iZach
Space Ninja
this seems hard..
07-24-2010, 11:22 AM #57
I have alredy begun dowloading these files, but what equipment do i need, do i need an xbox 360 flashdrive or transfer cable? I want to start modding MW2 soon so any instructions would be very helpful. Iam new to modding so I dont mean to sound like an idiot.
07-24-2010, 02:24 PM #58
nice work ladsSmile
08-13-2010, 06:41 AM #59
nice and good job
charlie
08-15-2010, 11:53 PM #60
Nice post Reaper A+++++++++++++++++++++:black:
08-22-2010, 08:47 PM #61
This will help me alot when I get my JTAG, thanks big time! Smile
09-21-2010, 03:44 AM #62
xHavz-
Do a barrel roll!
thx dude! thsi is helpful
10-03-2010, 05:11 PM #63
Hay I used to have pre-nxe dash but without knowing about jtags i updated it and now I Have kernal 9199 Will these files work with this version??:tits:
10-03-2010, 06:41 PM #64
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by Jaycee942 View Post
Hay I used to have pre-nxe dash but without knowing about jtags i updated it and now I Have kernal 9199 Will these files work with this version??:tits:

No it wont... sorry.

~Elmo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo