04-18-2010, 11:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a video showing how you do it. USB*

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJMnvU1hWxw]YouTube - How to mod your gamerpicture with a USB Flash Drive![/ame]

You will need 3 things:

MODIO: You must login or register to view this content.
GPI: You must login or register to view this content.
USBXPLORER: You must login or register to view this content.

1st you need to copy a gamer picture to a USB
to do this go to MY XBOX scroll right to the end and go to system settings, Memory, Hard drive, then gamer pictures, choose what ever one you want it dosnt matter, and then press MOVE to memory unit.
Then go to your computer and go to the program you downloaded called (GPI) once that has loaded up go to (file, update games, all games) wait for it to load everything. then go to game region choose what country. then Games choose what type of gamer picture you want, e.g MW2 then click search choose one you would like and click on it. then press EXPORT TO CON. save that to the desktop calling it what ever you want. Then drag the image you just got from the desktop into MODIO and press rehash and resign.

Now put your USB in to your computer and load up USBXPLORER. click FILE , OPEN DEVICE . then press on (dir) content. then you must click on the one with all the 0000000000000000 that means it's the gamer picture profile. Keep clicking on the links till it stops, Then press INJECT find the picture you saved to your desktop open it. then leave it for about 5 seconds for it to save. Then thats all. safely remove your USB. then put it back into your XBOX360, system settings, memory, memory unit, gamer pictures, then press A then MOVE to hard drive.

for people who do not know how to:
To activate your gamer picture press the xbox guide button on your controller scroll right to sttings, PROFILE, EDIT PROFILE, GAMER PICTURE, click on either change gamer picture or change personal picture and find the picture you just got. Smile

any questions just ask
hope this was helpful

hope this hasn't been posted already. Happy

REP+
Smile^
Last edited by jamesyboi24 ; 06-01-2010 at 01:18 PM.

The following user thanked jamesyboi24 for this useful post:

NGU jamess
04-18-2010, 11:33 AM #2
Cpt,C
Bounty hunter
Why you posted this twice :S

The following user thanked Cpt,C for this useful post:

GTii
04-18-2010, 11:34 AM #3
didn't know which one to put it in :S
04-20-2010, 05:58 PM #4
any chances of getting banned, im probs still gunna do

.................................................wtf they have like 50 game regions but the only ones with them in is USA. whats the point. would these by any chance work with english xbox?
Last edited by Willzyx ; 04-20-2010 at 06:02 PM.
04-21-2010, 06:05 AM #5
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Willzyx View Post
any chances of getting banned, im probs still gunna do

.................................................wtf they have like 50 game regions but the only ones with them in is USA. whats the point. would these by any chance work with english xbox?

yeh it works with eng xbox and u probly wont get banned from something easy and little like this
04-23-2010, 09:30 AM #6
hey i did everything in the vid but when i go to choose the new gamer pictures they don't become my gamer pic they just are like unselectable but u can still highlight over them -- any ideas how to fix this?
04-23-2010, 12:47 PM #7
madden's Hoe
< ^ > < ^ >
import gamerpictures with modio its so much easier m8
04-25-2010, 12:23 PM #8
xKrypticModz
Smile NextGenUpdate Elite Smile
nice video ill try it when i get time
04-28-2010, 09:39 AM #9
PaddyB
PaddyS System-Link
gr8 stuff cheers Claps