05-24-2010, 01:09 AM #1
Biginmate
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I may have missed other post about this but I didn't see any. I'm looking to take another profiles save game file and use it as my own. The program I'm trying to do this with is Modio. I rewrote the profile id and consle id to my own, rehashed and resigned the info but I am still unable to use the file on my 360. If anyone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
05-24-2010, 01:39 AM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by Biginmate View Post
I may have missed other post about this but I didn't see any. I'm looking to take another profiles save game file and use it as my own. The program I'm trying to do this with is Modio. I rewrote the profile id and consle id to my own, rehashed and resigned the info but I am still unable to use the file on my 360. If anyone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance.

Did you null the IDs on the gamesave you are trying to use? You can't just write your IDs over the donor gamesave, you mus null them first, then save it, then reopen it, put your profile and console ID, and then rehash and resign.
05-28-2010, 09:24 AM #3
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Originally posted by NP
Did you null the IDs on the gamesave you are trying to use? You can't just write your IDs over the donor gamesave, you mus null them first, then save it, then reopen it, put your profile and console ID, and then rehash and resign.

Do you have to null them? I've never nulled them before and never had a problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo