06-03-2010, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when im on nazi zombies i can nt die and i was woundering if any 1 could tell me how to make it end so it counts on leader boards

plss let me no
06-03-2010, 11:29 PM #2
Jonah Hill
No one's McLovin.
umm the one that i have...i will die after a good bunch of zombies hit me:P then after that my leaderboards count....maybe stand in one spot and see if u die..then play next round and see if it counts....
06-03-2010, 11:40 PM #3
have you got downloade to the 1 u have
06-03-2010, 11:49 PM #4
Jonah Hill
No one's McLovin.
umm ill have to see if the download still works....but lets PM it so we dont get in troubleSmile
06-04-2010, 12:02 AM #5
KiD MaFiA x
Bounty hunter
You activated never die mods & u don't know how to take them off?

N00B much?

Lol I have the most mods u get on zombies & I can play online with them so I'd say that if your on the button layout tactical then switch it to default or if your on default switch to tactical press all the buttons on the d pad e.g Up, Down, Left, Right.

Respond if this helps!
06-04-2010, 02:10 PM #6
Riggzo
Do a barrel roll!
i had a no die mod on once and i used the upgraded waffle at close range with super double tap.. lets just say that round ended pretty fast :(
06-04-2010, 02:24 PM #7
Jonah Hill
No one's McLovin.
Originally posted by Riggzo View Post
i had a no die mod on once and i used the upgraded waffle at close range with super double tap.. lets just say that round ended pretty fast :(

Hahaha..I did the sam thing with the rocketloncher

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo