08-02-2010, 10:09 AM #1
PaddyB
PaddyS System-Link
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); everyone knows about modio but did you know there are also other programs that are similar and have other tools for modding:

tho ones i have found are as follows:

eclipse from Eclipse's Home
Download:You must login or register to view this content. this one has an avatar modding tool the same as the modio VIP tool but for free as well as a RDR multiplayer mod tool
theres a gr8 tool in here to max your fans in blur

SAIO from Left 4 Modz - Home
Download:You must login or register to view this content. this is also very good and in fact in my opinion got the best RDR tool with the best range of modding options(this one a little different to mod a file you must first open it in the resigner and then click on the mod button)
Last edited by PaddyB ; 08-02-2010 at 10:16 AM.
08-09-2010, 07:52 AM #2
Default Avatar
jimmi15
thanks these help me alot since modio doesnt work on my new laptop :( so thanks
08-11-2010, 01:35 PM #3
Eclipse is good but when modding ur avatar only you can see it, none of ur mates can see it i found it out when i did it. But still very good program. Claps
02-26-2011, 03:39 PM #4
Originally posted by PaddyB View Post
everyone knows about modio but did you know there are also other programs that are similar and have other tools for modding

This is Malware :evil: Do NOT downloadNo
02-26-2011, 06:54 PM #5
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
Originally posted by NINJA
Originally posted by PaddyB View Post
everyone knows about modio but did you know there are also other programs that are similar and have other tools for modding

This is Malware :evil: Do NOT downloadNo

Proof?
02-26-2011, 08:43 PM #6
were the car fax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo