Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Free Horizon Diamond mods


  1. benewen Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Sep 2009

    Posts 87

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 15

    10-05-2010 02:20 PM #1 Free Horizon Diamond mods

    Hi NGU I have just bought a diamond subscription to horizon (an awesome modding program) It can mod Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo Reach, AC II, L4D 2 and more, it can also mod your crown next to your name that states how many years you have been on XBL for.

    Simply send me your gamesave of whatever game you want modding (plenty of tuts around for extracting gamesaves) or if you want to you can let me recover your gamertag but I highly advise the first option.

    This cost me $40.00 for a yearly subscription and im doing it for free!!


    PROOF

    Last edited by benewen; 10-05-2010 at 03:21 PM.

  2. Celinore You talkin to me?

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 516

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 423

    10-05-2010 03:03 PM #2

    Quote Originally Posted by benewen View Post
    Hi NGU I have just bought a diamond subscription to horizon (an awesome modding program) It can mod Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo Reach, AC II, L4D 2 and more, it can also mod your crown next to your name that states how many years you have been on XBL for.

    Simply send me your gamesave of whatever game you want modding (plenty of tuts around for extracting gamesaves) or if you want to you can let me recover your gamertag but I highly advise the first option.

    This cost me $40.00 for a yearly subscription and im doing it for free!!

    All i ask for is thanks and some +rep, (even some vbux would be nice )

    PROOF

    Don't ask for rep, some people will -rep you for it.

  3. Killakk Balls of Steel

    Join Date Jul 2009

    Posts 5,315

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 25212

    10-05-2010 03:13 PM #3

    Please don't ask for rep mate. I suggest that you edit your post...

  4. benewen Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Sep 2009

    Posts 87

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 15

    10-05-2010 03:21 PM #4

    sorry about that edited it, didnt know you couldnt ask again, sorry.

  5. Marvin I'm The Man!

    Join Date Jun 2010

    Posts 585

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1287

    10-05-2010 09:12 PM #5

    Ummm Is This Only For Xbox 360?


    If On Ps3 Quote Me.





  6. skillz369 < ^ > < ^ >

    Join Date Mar 2010

    Posts 1,240

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1541

    10-05-2010 09:13 PM #6

    is this for ps3?

  7. Octavia "PonyF ag"

    Join Date May 2009

    Posts 3,749

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6617

    10-05-2010 09:17 PM #7

    Xbox only.

    Hey can you bind my buttons on CoD 4/ WaW?



    ~Elmo

  8. benewen Do a barrel roll!

    Join Date Sep 2009

    Posts 87

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 15

    10-06-2010 08:10 AM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Elмo View Post
    Xbox only.

    Hey can you bind my buttons on CoD 4/ WaW?



    ~Elmo
    Do you mean offline? Im not sure it can be done online..

  9. Join Date Aug 2008

    Posts 5,075

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 15153

    10-06-2010 11:32 AM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by benewen View Post
    Hi NGU I have just bought a diamond subscription to horizon (an awesome modding program) It can mod Forza 3, Halo 3, Halo Reach, AC II, L4D 2 and more, it can also mod your crown next to your name that states how many years you have been on XBL for.

    Simply send me your gamesave of whatever game you want modding (plenty of tuts around for extracting gamesaves) or if you want to you can let me recover your gamertag but I highly advise the first option.

    This cost me $40.00 for a yearly subscription and im doing it for free!!


    PROOF

    Hey, what mods can you do for forza?

  10. Octavia "PonyF ag"

    Join Date May 2009

    Posts 3,749

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6617

    10-06-2010 05:47 PM #10

    Quote Originally Posted by benewen View Post
    Do you mean offline? Im not sure it can be done online..
    It got patched a long time ago, but can you still do it for me offine?


    ~Elmo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •