01-02-2011, 05:31 PM #1
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Fallout NV VE
This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.

You must login or register to view this content.

It allows you to Edit many things including:
-Level
- Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
-HP
-AP
-DR
-Skills

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.

This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.
Last edited by AtombombAngel ; 01-11-2011 at 12:08 PM.
01-02-2011, 07:50 PM #2
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
Fallout NV VE
This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.

It allows you to Edit many things including:
-Level
- Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
-HP
-AP
-DR
-Skills

Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.

This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.

Does the program edit the .xex or what?
01-07-2011, 09:26 PM #3
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Something like that. I'm not exactly sure :/ all I know is it edits your savegame data.
01-14-2011, 11:46 PM #4
i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

" unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

thank you!
01-20-2011, 09:54 AM #5
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Originally posted by ShadowCrysis View Post
i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

" unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

thank you!

To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
Data Access downloads
01-22-2011, 03:25 PM #6
CryingMidget
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah this programs sweet I just got it a couple days ago and it works great
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM #7
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
Data Access downloads

It keeps saying wat that other guy wrote and I installed mdac idk wat to do
02-21-2011, 05:37 AM #8
i had the mod thing downloaded before i saw this site and ive been having a problem with modding my game. whenever i try to upload a game it says has the same error pop-up but it says "Could not find part of the part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\(name thingy here)\Desktop\itemdb\falloutnv.tsv'" i tried downlaoding the MDAC thing and it said a newer version was installed. please help Sad Awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo