THREAD: Fallout NV VE
  1. 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM
    #1
    AtombombAngel's Avatar
    AtombombAngel
    .Walking Paradox.
    448
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Fallout NV VE
    This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.




    It allows you to Edit many things including:
    -Level
    - Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
    -Karma
    -WG
    -HP
    -AP
    -DR
    -Skills


    Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.





    This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.
    Last edited by AtombombAngel; 01-11-2011 at 06:08 AM.

    Sponsored Links
  2. 01-02-2011, 01:50 PM
    #2
    707
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    Nov 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AtombombAngel View Post
    Fallout NV VE
    This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.




    It allows you to Edit many things including:
    -Level
    - Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
    -Karma
    -WG
    -HP
    -AP
    -DR
    -Skills


    Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.





    This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.
    Does the program edit the .xex or what?
  3. 01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
    #3
    AtombombAngel's Avatar
    AtombombAngel
    .Walking Paradox.
    448
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Something like that. I'm not exactly sure :/ all I know is it edits your savegame data.
  4. 01-14-2011, 05:46 PM
    #4
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

    " unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

    i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

    thank you!
  5. 01-20-2011, 03:54 AM
    #5
    AtombombAngel's Avatar
    AtombombAngel
    .Walking Paradox.
    448
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ShadowCrysis View Post
    i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

    " unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

    i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

    thank you!
    To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
    Data Access downloads
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  6. 01-22-2011, 09:25 AM
    #6
    CryingMidget's Avatar
    CryingMidget
    Do a barrel roll!
    139
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah this programs sweet I just got it a couple days ago and it works great
  7. 02-06-2011, 01:09 PM
    #7
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AtombombAngel View Post
    To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
    Data Access downloads
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It keeps saying wat that other guy wrote and I installed mdac idk wat to do
  8. 02-20-2011, 11:37 PM
    #8
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    i had the mod thing downloaded before i saw this site and ive been having a problem with modding my game. whenever i try to upload a game it says has the same error pop-up but it says "Could not find part of the part of the path 'CDocuments and Settings\(name thingy here)\Desktop\itemdb\falloutnv.tsv'" i tried downlaoding the MDAC thing and it said a newer version was installed. please help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •