Login | Register

Thread: Fallout NV VE

1. AtombombAngel .Walking Paradox.

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 464

Membership Donator

01-02-2011 11:31 AM #1 Fallout NV Editor

Fallout NV VE
    This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.

It allows you to Edit many things including:
    -Level
    - Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
    -HP
    -AP
    -DR
    -Skills

Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.

This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.
    Last edited by AtombombAngel; 01-11-2011 at 06:08 AM.

& They Tell Me; What Your Doing Now..Your Either Gonna End Up In Jail Or Dead..I laugh & Be Like..As Long As Im Gettin Money™

2. Join Date Nov 2009

Posts 714

Membership Donator

01-02-2011 01:50 PM #2

Quote Originally Posted by AtombombAngel View Post
    Fallout NV VE
    This is the beta version of the Fallout New Vegas Visual editor. It allows you to tweak your save game files for Xbox 360 and PC. It also can convert PC save games to Xbox 360 and vice versa. This is a very useful program as It allows you to change many aspects of the save game.

It allows you to Edit many things including:
    -Level
    - Inventory Items (Clothing, Weapons, Ammo, Money Ect.)
    -HP
    -AP
    -DR
    -Skills

Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If anyone has any problems/questions/concerns feel free to ask and I'll do my very best to help you out.

This was Made by Synmuffin I take no credit. I'm uploading here just to help spread this program.
    Does the program edit the .xex or what?

3. AtombombAngel .Walking Paradox.

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 464

Membership Donator

01-07-2011 03:26 PM #3

Something like that. I'm not exactly sure :/ all I know is it edits your savegame data.

& They Tell Me; What Your Doing Now..Your Either Gonna End Up In Jail Or Dead..I laugh & Be Like..As Long As Im Gettin Money™

4. Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 1

Membership Standard

01-14-2011 05:46 PM #4 help!!!!

i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

" unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

thank you!

5. AtombombAngel .Walking Paradox.

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 464

Membership Donator

01-20-2011 03:54 AM #5

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCrysis View Post
    i can use the save editor once and the second time i try to use it it gives me a messages saying

" unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately"

i would like to know how to stop it from saying this

thank you!
    To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
    Data Access downloads
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. CryingMidget Do a barrel roll!

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 142

Membership Standard

01-22-2011 09:25 AM #6

Yeah this programs sweet I just got it a couple days ago and it works great

7. Join Date Feb 2011

Posts 1

Membership Standard

02-06-2011 01:09 PM #7 Fallout nv ve

Quote Originally Posted by AtombombAngel View Post
    To resolve this problem, install MDAC on the computer. You can download MDAC from the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site:
    Data Access downloads
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It keeps saying wat that other guy wrote and I installed mdac idk wat to do

8. Join Date Feb 2011

Posts 1

Membership Standard

02-20-2011 11:37 PM #8 missing a part?

i had the mod thing downloaded before i saw this site and ive been having a problem with modding my game. whenever i try to upload a game it says has the same error pop-up but it says "Could not find part of the part of the path 'CDocuments and Settings\(name thingy here)\Desktop\itemdb\falloutnv.tsv'" i tried downlaoding the MDAC thing and it said a newer version was installed. please help