06-27-2009, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beware modders Game-Tuts just got screwed over by Johnny Law you might be next for a MAJOR FELONY lawsuit if you mess with online play modding (including zombies).

You must login or register to view this content.

As some of you may know, recently we have gotten in a somewhat serious situation. To avoid legal complications aswell as to protect you we have decided to close our doors. We cannot fully explain our situation but we can tell you that if we do not peacefully shut down then we would be forced to. We thank all of the people who have donated and upgraded to VIP, and for you we will keep our services up until July 27, 2009. After July 27, 2009 you will no longer be able to sign in. If we are forced to close all services before July 27, 2009 then we will do so. We sincerely apologize for this sudden announcement, we were not expecting it ourselves. We hope you understand the situation that we are involved in. Thanks.

If you are a modder and are currently using a modded Xbox or have modded content on your profile we urge you to lay low, the hunt is on and we dont want you to get involved and be in a situation like we are.

I guess Microsoft isn't laughing with you guys modding. Eek
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM #11
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
wtf that ****ed up man
06-27-2009, 11:38 PM #12
Originally posted by NP
Microsoft is ****ing retarded and I don't give a shit what they say, I'm gonna mod my gamesave. It is my console, my hard drive, my data, my live. I paid for all of it. They can't tel me what I choose to do with my money. **** M$

I agree with you fully. Its my stuff and I can use it anyway I want including mod "MY" gamesaves.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-28-2009, 06:33 PM #13
Default Avatar
subram
Game-Tuts.com is Back online only al Moderators of the site are banned from xbox live !
06-28-2009, 06:43 PM #14
battman411
Grey Beard
I don't use XBOX but I am sure it involves copyright infringement. The games are copyrighted. Any copyright states that it is for the "sole purpose it was intended for and any duplication...blah blah blah..is strictly prohibited". The part about purpose it was intended for covers modding.
06-28-2009, 07:59 PM #15
MW2
Can’t trickshot me!
Yea we will see what happens I guess. They're only coming back cuz they gave their user database to microsoft or the feds or whoever is investigating this. I just hope they dont go ban and lawsuit crazy...
06-30-2009, 03:40 AM #16
jfizzle
Save Point
this is really stupid... microsoft should give some space.. they are making loads of money from their xbox360's, xbox live, xbox controller, microsoft points, hard drives, games, microphones, ect... now they want to make it so we have less fun on their products...
Last edited by jfizzle ; 06-30-2009 at 05:10 AM.
06-30-2009, 11:20 AM #17
Originally posted by battman411 View Post
I don't use XBOX but I am sure it involves copyright infringement. The games are copyrighted. Any copyright states that it is for the "sole purpose it was intended for and any duplication...blah blah blah..is strictly prohibited". The part about purpose it was intended for covers modding.

in the uk we can copy games but you have to have the original game at all times and if you sell the game, you must destroy all backups of it

but i aint gonna do that, i've brought the game so i can sell it if i want
07-23-2009, 09:36 PM #18
Originally posted by Xxi2GoDLYixX View Post
thats probally why moddedwarfare.com made it so u have to be invited to the website.

I was thinkin the same thing Winky Winky

Sucks lol, bastards snitched to MS :mad:
07-24-2009, 12:30 PM #19
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
Originally posted by Xxi2GoDLYixX View Post
thats probally why moddedwarfare.com made it so u have to be invited to the website.

Did moddedwarfare go back to invite only again? because i registered & bought VIP. Now i cant sign in. Why?

The following 2 users say thank you to maps4890 for this useful post:

godsof, Jman12

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo