06-27-2009, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beware modders Game-Tuts just got screwed over by Johnny Law you might be next for a MAJOR FELONY lawsuit if you mess with online play modding (including zombies).

You must login or register to view this content.

As some of you may know, recently we have gotten in a somewhat serious situation. To avoid legal complications aswell as to protect you we have decided to close our doors. We cannot fully explain our situation but we can tell you that if we do not peacefully shut down then we would be forced to. We thank all of the people who have donated and upgraded to VIP, and for you we will keep our services up until July 27, 2009. After July 27, 2009 you will no longer be able to sign in. If we are forced to close all services before July 27, 2009 then we will do so. We sincerely apologize for this sudden announcement, we were not expecting it ourselves. We hope you understand the situation that we are involved in. Thanks.

If you are a modder and are currently using a modded Xbox or have modded content on your profile we urge you to lay low, the hunt is on and we dont want you to get involved and be in a situation like we are.

I guess Microsoft isn't laughing with you guys modding. Eek
07-24-2009, 06:32 PM #20
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
this crap who cars its not like only certain people can do it all the stuff is out there for free if you find it or ask and buy the cord you can mod its not our faults that people dont take advantage of modding and just cry about it
07-25-2009, 03:24 AM #21
hahaha of course right when Modio got cracked. FML --- And it's all good. I know Modio will be back. Better than ever. Until then just relax.
07-25-2009, 03:35 AM #22
Originally posted by xTRICKYxx View Post
hahaha of course right when Modio got cracked. FML --- And it's all good. I know Modio will be back. Better than ever. Until then just relax.

Fail. Modio was never better.
07-25-2009, 03:55 AM #23
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by iHaVEnOmMrS View Post

lol SmileSmilelol modio FAILS
07-25-2009, 10:49 PM #24
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by That
Well if i was you id just be careful with it. Like dont do mods online only offline and try not to do shit that M$ can notice. I only posted this cuz i thought it was bullshit last night...

ModdedWarfare.com is next. I give it 2-3 weeks

Ha were protected, we got a new decicated server to protect us we not gonna get shut down =p

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by iHaVEnOmMrS View Post

oh and modio is a fail its for lazy ppl who cant hex their avatar, only good thing is its good for resigning and rehasing profiles and its good for other games but cod tool is wayy better =]
07-29-2009, 04:36 AM #25
LOL. Go to moddedwarfare.com . Does it NOT say "Site Closing!"?
07-29-2009, 06:55 AM #26
MW2
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by cexanaconda View Post
Ha were protected, we got a new decicated server to protect us we not gonna get shut down =p

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

oh and modio is a fail its for lazy ppl who cant hex their avatar, only good thing is its good for resigning and rehasing profiles and its good for other games but cod tool is wayy better =]

you were saying?
07-29-2009, 08:00 AM #27
is all this happening on xbox ps3 or computer
07-29-2009, 03:34 PM #28
bigtimer
I am error
I urge all of mi fellow modio fans to used the cracked version of modio that emulates game-tuts's server

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo