06-27-2009, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beware modders Game-Tuts just got screwed over by Johnny Law you might be next for a MAJOR FELONY lawsuit if you mess with online play modding (including zombies).

You must login or register to view this content.

As some of you may know, recently we have gotten in a somewhat serious situation. To avoid legal complications aswell as to protect you we have decided to close our doors. We cannot fully explain our situation but we can tell you that if we do not peacefully shut down then we would be forced to. We thank all of the people who have donated and upgraded to VIP, and for you we will keep our services up until July 27, 2009. After July 27, 2009 you will no longer be able to sign in. If we are forced to close all services before July 27, 2009 then we will do so. We sincerely apologize for this sudden announcement, we were not expecting it ourselves. We hope you understand the situation that we are involved in. Thanks.

If you are a modder and are currently using a modded Xbox or have modded content on your profile we urge you to lay low, the hunt is on and we dont want you to get involved and be in a situation like we are.

I guess Microsoft isn't laughing with you guys modding. Eek
02-02-2010, 03:33 AM #38
brd23
Bounty hunter
i was wondering if that site was just down on my end. looks like they might have server problems
02-02-2010, 09:54 AM #39
Its down today
02-02-2010, 12:09 PM #40
IIX R a W r IIX
AKA ZOMBIEHUNTER14
i only found out about it yesterday on it 1 day then
BAME gone =/
02-02-2010, 12:14 PM #41
iMiKeYz
Gym leader
DDoS is fun =)
02-09-2010, 04:18 AM #42
are you the one thats been ddosing it?
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM #43
Originally posted by NP
Microsoft is ****ing retarded and I don't give a shit what they say, I'm gonna mod my gamesave. It is my console, my hard drive, my data, my live. I paid for all of it. They can't tel me what I choose to do with my money. **** M$

Any intellectual content created by Microsoft or game developers is not your property. They license you to use it. When you buy a game, you don't own the game, you own a license to use the game according to their terms.

Their terms include:

- Only playing original copies
- Only playing on un-modified Microsoft consoles
- Not reverse engineering or altering the game content

If you don't like it, don't agree to the license by buying the game.

For the most part, Microsoft doesn't care that people want to run Linux, etc. on their Xboxes. It's when you use a hack to modify a game, cheat in a game, or play burned copies that they have a problem with you.
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM #44
Crazii
Bounty hunter
shows how much microsoft care...
and how much sony cares :L
02-17-2010, 05:50 AM #45
bioshock1
Save Point
you kno i dnt have to worry bout that cuz i dnt get a fcking thing about modding anyway. none of it makes sense with all the cables nd programs and error save files i just dnt get it :( i wouldve been banned by now bcuz if i could mod i wouldve modded the shit out of all my games. even after extensive research online i still dnt understand anything. lol i think it may e better that way Smile
02-18-2010, 01:23 AM #46
o NICK o
My M16 is broke
Wow why is this bumped up after like 6 months?
Game-Tuts.com is still going, I was just on it.
Mod please close.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo