06-27-2009, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Beware modders Game-Tuts just got screwed over by Johnny Law you might be next for a MAJOR FELONY lawsuit if you mess with online play modding (including zombies).

You must login or register to view this content.

As some of you may know, recently we have gotten in a somewhat serious situation. To avoid legal complications aswell as to protect you we have decided to close our doors. We cannot fully explain our situation but we can tell you that if we do not peacefully shut down then we would be forced to. We thank all of the people who have donated and upgraded to VIP, and for you we will keep our services up until July 27, 2009. After July 27, 2009 you will no longer be able to sign in. If we are forced to close all services before July 27, 2009 then we will do so. We sincerely apologize for this sudden announcement, we were not expecting it ourselves. We hope you understand the situation that we are involved in. Thanks.

If you are a modder and are currently using a modded Xbox or have modded content on your profile we urge you to lay low, the hunt is on and we dont want you to get involved and be in a situation like we are.

I guess Microsoft isn't laughing with you guys modding. Eek
06-27-2009, 05:45 AM #2
wow this is crazy....soo whats going on??
06-27-2009, 06:14 AM #3
Microsoft strong arming Game-tuts sounds like. Money can do that.
06-27-2009, 06:15 AM #4
Originally posted by another user
We cannot fully explain our situation but we can tell you that if we do not peacefully shut down then we would be forced to.

That should be enough for you
06-27-2009, 08:53 AM #5
Default Avatar
pTRioT
That's alot of BS
part 1
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RVCJzBHTbc"]YouTube - Modio Is Closed Pt 1[/ame]

part 2
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgI48m_2Iks"]YouTube - Modio Is Closed Pt 2[/ame]

There site:
You must login or register to view this content.
06-27-2009, 11:19 AM #6
all i know is that someone joined who was working for microsoft or was working for someone who was trying to find out how and why people were modding games such as COD5 and other games.

Eventually they told someone of importance, who told microsoft and so then they were banned and that's all i know :C
06-27-2009, 01:00 PM #7
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
OMFG, how far has gaming gone? Lawsuits over modding a game save? I knew the world was ****ed up, but this just adds to it even more.
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM #8
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Microsoft is ****ing retarded and I don't give a shit what they say, I'm gonna mod my gamesave. It is my console, my hard drive, my data, my live. I paid for all of it. They can't tel me what I choose to do with my money. **** M$
06-27-2009, 02:28 PM #9
Well if i was you id just be careful with it. Like dont do mods online only offline and try not to do shit that M$ can notice. I only posted this cuz i thought it was bullshit last night...

ModdedWarfare.com is next. I give it 2-3 weeks
06-27-2009, 05:15 PM #10
thats probally why moddedwarfare.com made it so u have to be invited to the website.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo