Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: How to make it look like youre playing MW3 beta on Xbox Live with pic
  1. 08-06-2011, 06:26 PM
    #1
    Sn0wb0arder245's Avatar
    Sn0wb0arder245
    Bounty hunter
    197
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok so i haven't seen any other posts for this but if there is then post the link

    Any ways this is a tutorial to make it look like you're playing the MW3 Beta on Xbox live to trip your friends out


    1. Copy this without the Quotes "Disrespect and you'll Disconn... Playing Modern Warfare 3 Beta" (you can change the disrespect thing but i suggest keeping it because it makes the Modern Warfare 3 Beta fit perfectly)

    2. If you wish to have the Trademark logo which looks more legit go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and copy it in the first sentence and paste after the 3

    3. Make sure you don't have a motto otherwise it'd look less legit

    4. Paste what you copied in step 1 in the name for your Xbox live profile

    5. Stay at the dashboard so it seems like a legit beta.

    6. Play along with you having the beta

    It makes it look alot more legit if you appear busy or away


    photoje.jpg
    Sponsored Links
  2. 08-06-2011, 07:19 PM
    #2
    redraiderark's Avatar
    redraiderark
    Are you high?
    428
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    Mar 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice, but i have seen this on s7 and this is a copy past.
  3. 08-06-2011, 07:37 PM
    #3
    Ayanami's Avatar
    Ayanami
    Error… Cat invasion!
    410
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Posted already. /facepalm
  4. 08-06-2011, 09:25 PM
    #4
    Sn0wb0arder245's Avatar
    Sn0wb0arder245
    Bounty hunter
    197
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by redraiderark [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nice, but i have seen this on s7 and this is a copy past.
    Really? Hahahaha i got this off of a different website which i cannot find the link for :/

    ---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

    show me a link cause i dont see it anywhere. if so have a moderator delete this thread
  5. 08-06-2011, 11:18 PM
    #5
    Astro Zombie's Avatar
    Astro Zombie
    professional lurker
    1,095
    Posts
    7,330
    Reputation
    Nov 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro Zombie For This Useful Post:


  7. 08-07-2011, 01:50 PM
    #6
    Rokiz's Avatar
    Rokiz
    Death is hereditary
    1,363
    Posts
    2,567
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Heres another way that you have to mod to do though
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokiz For This Useful Post:


  9. 08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
    #7
    4,415
    Posts
    -409
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Purple Passion [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Heres another way that you have to mod to do though
    That one sucks because it doesn't show your friends anything
  10. 08-16-2011, 03:22 PM
    #8
    Groovy's Avatar
    Groovy
    Team Xbox
    1,512
    Posts
    5,619
    Reputation
    Jan 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sn0wb0arder245 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ok so i haven't seen any other posts for this but if there is then post the link

    Any ways this is a tutorial to make it look like you're playing the MW3 Beta on Xbox live to trip your friends out


    1. Copy this without the Quotes "Disrespect and you'll Disconn... Playing Modern Warfare 3 Beta" (you can change the disrespect thing but i suggest keeping it because it makes the Modern Warfare 3 Beta fit perfectly)

    2. If you wish to have the Trademark logo which looks more legit go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and copy it in the first sentence and paste after the 3

    3. Make sure you don't have a motto otherwise it'd look less legit

    4. Paste what you copied in step 1 in the name for your Xbox live profile

    5. Stay at the dashboard so it seems like a legit beta.

    6. Play along with you having the beta

    It makes it look alot more legit if you appear busy or away


    photoje.jpg
    So its basically just this thread over again ? Thread
  11. 08-17-2011, 02:42 PM
    #9
    maximus142's Avatar
    maximus142
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    ya.. i dont think ppl r that gullible..
  12. 09-01-2011, 06:50 PM
    #10
    28
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    How am i supposed to copy this? Im new to xbox
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •