Thread: Horizon diamond account

Glasbey. I <3 Team Six

Join Date Sep 2011

Posts 124

Membership Donator

09-22-2011 11:44 AM #1 Horizon diamond account

Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers ;D
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

2. iMLB Guest

Posts n/a

Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

09-25-2011 10:23 AM #11

Quote Originally Posted by Glasbey. View Post
    How could they steal it if I'm only giving it to people I'd trust with it..
    There could be a great member and be cool with you and trust able to everyone, but if they wanted to do that they could, I had a 7s VIP account and was letting a couple people barrow it they changed the password they were trust able trying to help you in the future

Glasbey. I <3 Team Six

Join Date Sep 2011

Posts 124

Membership Donator

09-25-2011 10:46 AM #12

Quote Originally Posted by FSA View Post
    There could be a great member and be cool with you and trust able to everyone, but if they wanted to do that they could, I had a 7s VIP account and was letting a couple people barrow it they changed the password they were trust able trying to help you in the future
    Ah, thank you for the heads up then mate

4. iMLB Guest

Posts n/a

Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

09-25-2011 11:26 AM #13

Ah, thank you for the heads up then mate
    Welcome.....

_Daz_ Grunt

Join Date Mar 2010

Posts 64

Membership Donator

09-28-2011 05:01 PM #14

Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers ;D
    • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
    • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
    • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
    I'll give you 500k vbux to use it, You should be able to trust me. It's Daz from Mizz's site btw.
    Last edited by _Daz_; 10-02-2011 at 12:29 PM.

qwerew Member Of The Pewdiepie Bro Army

Join Date Dec 2009

Posts 618

Membership Donator

09-28-2011 05:14 PM #15

XBOX360 TOOLS FTW! Lol. Sorry, I had to contribute :P
    Reach 1000 Rep
    Reach 1500 Rep

Gaming Rig
    Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) | CPU: i5 3570K | Aftermarket Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Mobo: Asrock Extreme4 | RAM: 8GB Corsair LP Vengeance | GPU: Gigabyte HD 7970 ghz edition | HD 1TB WD Black

NJN I sat on your nachos

Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,643

Membership Donator

09-29-2011 07:01 AM #16

May I please have access to the Horizon Account? Ill send vbux.

I sat on your nachos

NJN I sat on your nachos

Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,643

Membership Donator

09-29-2011 03:24 PM #17

What is the username, u only sent me the password

I sat on your nachos

FaiL-Scale NextLevelWarfare.com

Join Date May 2009

Posts 517

Membership Donator

10-01-2011 12:08 AM #18

PM'ed you

NJN I sat on your nachos

Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,643

Membership Donator

10-01-2011 08:57 AM #19

Yo send me the USER and PASS within 24 hrs or I want refund.

I sat on your nachos

NJN I sat on your nachos

Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,643

Membership Donator

10-02-2011 06:32 PM #20

Are you going to send me the login info???

I sat on your nachos