09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
09-25-2011, 02:23 PM #11
Default Avatar
iMLB
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
How could they steal it if I'm only giving it to people I'd trust with it..
There could be a great member and be cool with you and trust able to everyone, but if they wanted to do that they could, I had a 7s VIP account and was letting a couple people barrow it they changed the password they were trust able trying to help you in the future
09-25-2011, 02:46 PM #12
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Originally posted by FSA View Post
There could be a great member and be cool with you and trust able to everyone, but if they wanted to do that they could, I had a 7s VIP account and was letting a couple people barrow it they changed the password they were trust able trying to help you in the future
Ah, thank you for the heads up then mate Smile
09-25-2011, 03:26 PM #13
Default Avatar
iMLB
Ah, thank you for the heads up then mate Smile
Welcome.....
09-28-2011, 09:01 PM #14
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

I'll give you 500k vbux to use it, You should be able to trust me. It's Daz from Mizz's site btw.
Last edited by _Daz_ ; 10-02-2011 at 04:29 PM.
09-28-2011, 09:14 PM #15
qwerew
Member Of The Pewdiepie Bro Army
XBOX360 TOOLS FTW! Lol. Sorry, I had to contribute :P
09-29-2011, 11:01 AM #16
NJN
I sat on your nachos
May I please have access to the Horizon Account? Ill send vbux.
09-29-2011, 07:24 PM #17
NJN
I sat on your nachos
What is the username, u only sent me the password
10-01-2011, 04:08 AM #18
FaiL-Scale
Final-Returnz
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

PM'ed you Winky Winky
10-01-2011, 12:57 PM #19
NJN
I sat on your nachos
Yo send me the USER and PASS within 24 hrs or I want refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo