09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
10-02-2011, 10:32 PM #20
NJN
I sat on your nachos
Are you going to send me the login info???
10-03-2011, 02:19 AM #21
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.
Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

I'd like to use your account for the Gears of War 3 level 100 hack, Is that cool? I've got 45k to give you and i'm in private premium if that shows my trustworthiness.
10-03-2011, 02:29 AM #22
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Originally posted by Honeybro View Post
I'd like to use your account for the Gears of War 3 level 100 hack, Is that cool? I've got 45k to give you and i'm in private premium if that shows my trustworthiness.
Sure, send over the vbux :y:
10-03-2011, 02:30 AM #23
Sure, send over the vbux :y:

Sent, along with some extra for being such a great chap. Winky Winky
10-05-2011, 12:53 PM #24
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

Ill send you the vbux right now just get online and we will discuss it.
10-05-2011, 02:57 PM #25
Default Avatar
farzin
i cant pay but i need diamond account really ! :(( Pls :rolleyes:

The following 3 users groaned at farzin for this awful post:

A Goony Goblin, Free My Goat, RiKi 223
10-09-2011, 05:26 PM #26
Hey dude I sent you the vbux early sorry:S
10-10-2011, 01:45 PM #27
Sorry to bother you, but can you mod certain games for others?

The following user groaned D3VILB3HINDYOU for this awful post:

RiKi 223
10-11-2011, 12:58 AM #28
what are v bucks?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo