09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
10-11-2011, 01:02 AM #29
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

I'd like access :fa:
10-11-2011, 12:17 PM #30
tycoon177
Bounty hunter
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

Hey, I really want a diamond account, could I get it still?
10-11-2011, 01:59 PM #31
Italy
Little One

Could I please use this for gears of war 3?

The following user groaned Italy for this awful post:

Free My Goat
10-11-2011, 10:58 PM #32
FaiL-Scale
Final-Returnz

I've got 45K vBux ready to send over, Im trust worthy, and I have 100% (13/13) good feedback, on trades etc..

So can I have the Username/Password?
10-12-2011, 10:44 PM #33
can i get it im trying to mod gears of war 3 online

The following user groaned alex42177 for this awful post:

Free My Goat
10-13-2011, 06:02 PM #34
hey man are u still willing to share ur Diamond Account on Horizon or can i juz borrow it for 1 day i juz bought Crysis 2 today and im willing to hack that game. and i dnt hav a paypal or credit card to pay for Horizon Diamond. snd me a msg if u still do, i cnt send u a msg cuz diz is my second time posting it lol. Thank You.

The following user groaned MrShyCity for this awful post:

Free My Goat
10-14-2011, 07:03 AM #35
Dude I paid you like last week, why havn't you sent the shizz over??
10-15-2011, 07:37 PM #36
ok cool mate
10-24-2011, 04:02 AM #37

i pmed you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo