09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
10-24-2011, 10:03 PM #38
lol smart ones....Horizon doesnt work like that...its a scam..It only works on the computer that it was purchased on...or you would have to wait like a week to use it. Trust me it better if you just download it yourself and give $5 to diamond cause its worth it Smile Btw im a Horizon user :P

Edit...also Horizon is free on some things but not all so you can try before you pay..so you can check out what it can do and if you like you can get for $5 Smile
11-03-2011, 03:44 AM #39
horizon diamond is good and all. but there is a program out there called xbox 360 tools. as the person said up there ^^ jsut search it in google. does all tht horizon diamond can do. just sayin. but horizon diamond is pretty sweet to :P
11-06-2011, 03:12 PM #40
Is this thread still active or are you no longer sharing? Thanks

The following user groaned Hoult OG for this awful post:

Cory
11-17-2011, 09:56 PM #41
FuzeCraft
Livestreamer!
im willing to pay PM me sometime
12-08-2011, 06:05 PM #42
Nknights23
Original Gamer
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

I would like access, ill also pm you, ill give you vbux after we talk

The following user groaned Nknights23 for this awful post:

SAMCRO
12-10-2011, 02:13 PM #43
Luciano2572
Are you high?
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

nevermind.
Last edited by Luciano2572 ; 12-10-2011 at 02:16 PM.
12-21-2011, 02:22 AM #44
hm a catch i thought it would be free XD
12-23-2011, 02:37 PM #45
leeneedshelp
Bounty hunter
Ill pm you i want it
01-18-2012, 12:37 AM #46
Its the most popular (I believe) Xbox modding tool out there, it does what modio can do, and more

Why does in your profile says you are an scammer? I am new here but I'm not the dumb enough to know people says that cause they don't have the rep. you ask for... Hope to keep talking.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo