09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
09-22-2011, 04:17 PM #2
Sakata
Banned
Noob question , But what does horizion do?
09-22-2011, 04:32 PM #3
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Originally posted by ace. View Post
Noob question , But what does horizion do?
Its the most popular (I believe) Xbox modding tool out there, it does what modio can do, and more
09-24-2011, 04:35 PM #4
Alt
Banned
I'v got a program called xbox 360 tools.

That does pretty much what Horizon diamond does + Its free..

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

CoD_Killa21, Beats
09-24-2011, 08:05 PM #5
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Originally posted by Alt
I'v got a program called xbox 360 tools.

That does pretty much what Horizon diamond does + Its free..
I've never heard of this "Program" Of yours, and I'm sure it cannot do what Horizon Diamond can do, otherwise they'd be forced to distribute their program for free.
09-24-2011, 10:39 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
I've never heard of this "Program" Of yours, and I'm sure it cannot do what Horizon Diamond can do, otherwise they'd be forced to distribute their program for free.
#

I'm sure it can.
09-24-2011, 10:48 PM #7
Default Avatar
iMLB
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
I'd post this in the Premium Section as some leechers might steal it.
09-24-2011, 11:39 PM #8
pspdoggy1
Do a barrel roll!
i would like one glasbey but how do i get some vbux to give to you? Smile
EDIT: ive got 37,000 vbux? would you do that promise i wont steal it or nothing just wanna mod dead rising 2! Smile
Last edited by pspdoggy1 ; 09-25-2011 at 11:53 AM.
09-25-2011, 10:06 AM #9
LINUX♥
The Best OS By Far
Xbox 360 Tools FTW!!
09-25-2011, 12:27 PM #10
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
Originally posted by FSA View Post
I'd post this in the Premium Section as some leechers might steal it.
How could they steal it if I'm only giving it to people I'd trust with it..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo