08-28-2009, 02:06 AM #1
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Profile Editor 2 Cracked!
Yup! It's cracked! That means you can now mod your achievements again, after the update!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Password: Code:
    calimodz

credit:calimodz
Last edited by Octavia ; 08-31-2009 at 09:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Octavia for this useful post:

ꜛ  , applerockin2, Bibbster94, campkz, DomSoH4, madden's Hoe, mikey560, nik_sn1p3z, PAbrol, PaddyB
08-30-2009, 06:25 PM #20
mroberts82
Save Point
If your having problems viewing partition 3 with a 60gb hdd, use xport360 v2 or 2.0 whichever it is,
08-30-2009, 09:58 PM #21
Can you crack profile tool 2 with the game adder?
08-31-2009, 01:55 PM #22
This is good as this version allows you to edit profiles recovered over xbl as other versions didnt
08-31-2009, 07:16 PM #23
xWiZa
Keeper
bro the link u provided isn't loading can someone tell me why it isn't working plz
08-31-2009, 07:37 PM #24
wsg14
Do a barrel roll!
There's a new download link.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Someone on a different forum just posted a tutorial on how to manually add games to your profile you don't own. I haven't tried it so I can't confirm it but here's the tutorial.

Originally posted by another user
1. Sign to Xbox Live with the account you want to add a game to.

2. Unplug your ethernet cable from the back of the xbox

3. Play any game while offline but still sign in to the profile. I will use UNO for this tut. (note: you don't have to play the game just load it.)

4. Turn the xbox off, and move the profile to the desktop.

5. Open the profile in Hex editor and search for ID of the game you played offline. In my case I played UNO so the ID is 584107f3(note: make sure when you search for the ID, that you are serching for the hex-value and not text-string.) Theres a couple of ways to find game IDs, with GPI, or you can go to You must login or register to view this content.

6. Once you find the ID look for the one which has the name a couple of lines down (ex. mine says U.N.O.) now just replace the game ID for the one you want on the left side of the editor. Make sure to press F3 to keep looking in the profile for sometimes you must do it twice.

7. Now save, rehash and resign, put file back in your hdd and turn on xbox and sign into Xbox Live.

8. After you sign in look at your achievements and the game should be at the top of the list. Now I suggest also loading or playing the game which you used to inject this one cause it will change the picture for that game also, in my case the game of UNO would show up with the picture of Leaft4dead.

The following user thanked wsg14 for this useful post:

Octavia
08-31-2009, 08:08 PM #25
xWiZa
Keeper
damn it i got a problem how come when i drag out my file onto desktop and open it in the new profile editor...like what's the next step? I see some games show up and what not but don't know what to do uh...

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Ok new problem lol when i hit unlock all achievements for a particular game...like nothing happens? it just pops up and says something like "you might want to reorder your achievements after doing this or it might be reset" etc. (something along those lines) and nothing happens...

anyone know what might be the problem is??/?
08-31-2009, 08:15 PM #26
wsg14
Do a barrel roll!
It's done... It has unlocked the achievements. Now press save, then rehash and resign it and put it back on your hard drive.
08-31-2009, 09:28 PM #27
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
thanks ill add the new link Winky Winky
08-31-2009, 09:35 PM #28
vincsglou
Save Point
yeah i need it too thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo