03-22-2013, 03:52 PM #1
Diamond PDW
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, here i will show you how to get 1 free month of xbox live, please do not try this if you still have gold or it will remove your subscription and replace it with this one. now, lets continue Smile

This ONLY works once per account (will update if i find out otherwise) , so every month you have to make a new one, both on Etrade and XBL. this does work if you are using 2 day trials, your on FREE, and Haven't use the 1 month XBL Free yet

Step 1: Make the XBL account (if you already have one, skip this step )
Step 2: Create the Paypal Account, and verify it. (put fake name and email by going to the steps in the VERIFICATION Section below.
Step 3: Once set up, Go onto Your XBOX 360 Console and go to Settings > Account > Billing / Payment Information, and Click on Paypal (Make sure you have verified your paypal account before doing this)
Step 4: Log onto Xbox.com with the account you are getting the 1 month trial on. Now go Here: You must login or register to view this content.
Click Continue, now you should get a page coming up, click OK and proceed, now your done!

NOTE: IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, FEEL FREE TO PM ME, I WILL DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT, but please dont spam Smile

WARNING: You cannot have a current XBL Gold Membership to use this, and must wait 2 days after it expires to try this!
This Does NOT work for everyone, if you get a message saying it is not available for you, please wait a few days and try again.

To verify Paypal, read this (also works w/ spotify 1 month trial):

You must login or register to view this content.
NGU Links only. - Cryptic Soldier.
Last edited by Diamond PDW ; 03-26-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Updated Link (Again)

The following 7 users say thank you to Diamond PDW for this useful post:

Assassin_Ang_, cljhn875, F18, Flappy Bird, Fluxorz, Slice, TheManDavid
03-22-2013, 04:03 PM #2
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Diamond
Hey guys, here i will show you how to get 1 free month of xbox live, please do not try this if you still have gold or it will remove your subscription and replace it with this one. now, lets continue Smile

This ONLY works once per account (will update if i find out otherwise) , so every month you have to make a new one, both on Etrade and XBL. this does work if you are using 2 day trials, your on FREE, and Haven't use the 1 month XBL Free yet

Step 1: Make the XBL account (if you already have one, skip this step )
Step 2: Create the Paypal Account, and verify it. (put fake name and email by going to the steps in the VERIFICATION Section below.
Step 3: Once set up, Go onto Your XBOX 360 Console and go to Settings > Account > Billing / Payment Information, and Click on Paypal (Make sure you have verified your paypal account before doing this)
Step 4: Log onto Xbox.com with the account you are getting the 1 month trial on. Now go Here: HERE
Click Continue, now you should get a page coming up, click OK and proceed, now your done!

NOTE: IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, FEEL FREE TO PM ME, I WILL DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT Smile

To verify Paypal, read this:
You must login or register to view this content.

Could iwe do this on the psn?
03-22-2013, 04:08 PM #3
Diamond PDW
I am error
Originally posted by zDeeZer View Post
Could iwe do this on the psn?

You guys can verify your paypal that way for anything, but psn is free xD
03-22-2013, 04:54 PM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
You guys can verify your paypal that way for anything, but psn is free xD

I have a year subscription until August or September so im good. Nice job on finding this though. Keep it up
03-22-2013, 05:07 PM #5
Diamond PDW
I am error
Originally posted by xI
I have a year subscription until August or September so im good. Nice job on finding this though. Keep it up

thanks man, it was my tutorial i made from my other forum site, it was moved to premium there so i got banned and came here, and brought it here for people who dont have live =)
03-22-2013, 07:06 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
thanks man, it was my tutorial i made from my other forum site, it was moved to premium there so i got banned and came here, and brought it here for people who dont have live =)

EDIT

Turns out the link does not work it just says that login.srf is not a valid link

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Requote Happy
Last edited by Sloth ; 03-22-2013 at 07:06 PM.
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM #7
Diamond PDW
I am error
Originally posted by KronosCloud View Post
EDIT

Turns out the link does not work it just says that login.srf is not a valid link
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Requote Happy

EDIT: Updated, sorry for the delay Smile
Last edited by Diamond PDW ; 03-22-2013 at 07:22 PM.
03-22-2013, 07:30 PM #8
I might try this. I ran out of live on a second account.
03-24-2013, 09:51 AM #9
Diamond PDW
I am error
Updated, again
03-24-2013, 01:43 PM #10
AboolutleyHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo