Post: [Service] All Black Ops 2 Achievements Even DLC! [vBux]
04-24-2013, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rember There Is Always a Chance Of a Ban use This At Your Own Risk Read More Info Below!
Hello Everyone ModdedTroller Here Doing a Achievement Modding Service For Black Ops 2 That ifYou Pay me vBux i Will Get You The Achievement Package You Choose Here Are The Packages Also another Warning This Service Might Get You Gamertag banned Use This service at our own risk!! The Achievements That You Wont Have to high of a chance getting banned from are Offline Ones When i Do the Online Ones They have i Better Chance Of a Ban Rember That Befor You Get this service And Yes You Will have To Send Me Your Xbox Live Info For Me To Do This If You Dont Want Me Too you Can Send Me Your Extracted Xbox Gamerprofile But that Will Be 50,000 More vBux On Packages 1-4 Smile
Packages Below

Package 1: Offline And Camo Package (Low Risk For Ban)
All Offline Achievements
Bacon Camo And Bacon Title (If You Change Or Prestige/Reset it Will Go Away) (Only If You have Online)
vBux For Package 1: 150,000

Package 2:Offline And Online Package (Better Chance For Ban)
All Offline Achievements
All Online Achievements
Bacon Camo And Bacon Title (If You Change Or Prestige/Reset it Will Go Away) (Only If You have Online)
vBux For Package 2: 250,000

Package 3:Online and Camo Package (Great Chance For Ban)
All Online Achievements
vBux For Package 3: 100,000

Package 4: Bacon Package (Very Slight Chance Of Ban)
vBux For Package 4: 5,000
Rember There Is Always a Chance Of a Ban use This At Your Own Risk Read More Info Below!
Last edited by ModdedTroller ; 04-26-2013 at 02:05 PM.
04-25-2013, 07:38 PM #2
Originally posted by ModdedTroller View Post
Rember There Is Always a Chance Of a Ban use This At Your Own Risk Read More Info Below!
Hello Everyone ModdedTroller Here Doing a Achievement Modding Service For Black Ops 2 That ifYou Pay me vBux i Will Get You The Achievement Package You Choose Here Are The Packages Also another Warning This Service Might Get You Gamertag banned Use This service at our own risk!! The Achievements That You Wont Have to high of a chance getting banned from are Offline Ones When i Do the Online Ones They have i Better Chance Of a Ban Rember That Befor You Get this service And Yes You Will have To Send Me Your Xbox Live Info For Me To Do This If You Dont Want Me Too you Can Send Me Your Extracted Xbox Gamerprofile But that Will Be 50,000 More vBux On Packages 1-3 Smile
Packages Below

Package 1: Offline And Camo Package (Low Risk For Ban)
All Offline Achievements
vBux For Package 1: 150,000

Package 2:Offline And Online Package (Better Chance For Ban)
All Offline Achievements
All Online Achievements
vBux For Package 2: 250,000

Package 3:Online and Camo Package (Great Chance For Ban)
All Online Achievements
vBux For Package 3: 100,000

Package 4: Bacon Package (Very Slight Chance Of Ban)
vBux For Package 4: 5,000

Just mod the achievements online and edit the timestamps
04-25-2013, 08:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Weavile View Post
Just mod the achievements online and edit the timestamps

Sorry For This But why edit the timetamps Smile
04-25-2013, 11:03 PM #4
Sorry For This But why edit the timetamps Smile

If you mod achievements online! Edit the timestamps so it will decrease the chances of a profile ban/gamerscore reset
04-25-2013, 11:56 PM #5
Originally posted by Weavile View Post
If you mod achievements online! Edit the timestamps so it will decrease the chances of a profile ban/gamerscore reset

Ok Thanks For the Help Smile
04-26-2013, 12:18 AM #6
Ok Thanks For the Help Smile

No problem. Always here to help people
04-28-2013, 02:19 PM #7
Great Work
04-28-2013, 03:17 PM #8
Originally posted by siddharthmishra View Post
Great Work

Thanks Do You Want Any Packages??
05-01-2013, 01:43 AM #9