01-25-2015, 09:59 PM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there everybody!!! I'm here with a working, fully functional Xbox 360 debugger Happy

So, I've been working hard to get this thing updated for everyone and make it work even better!!

Got a HUGE update for everyone Happy I've fixed a bunch of minor bugs, as well as added a boat load of features!!

Still working on getting Range function working, that'll take some time. But I increased stability of the program's search function and made it faster (not by much, but it's a little better)

I've added two licensing protocols, one which will be handled through me personally, go to License Tab and type in a user name, then hit Register. Then PM me the result.

The other being NGU Elite Verification.

Registering through me comes at a small price, $5.00 and it's a One Time fee that you only pay Once!

What this does for you? I have a lot of stuff in the works, and I'll be putting the beta junk up on this tool. Right now, I have some pretty neat mods set up for Halo 1, the Xbox original title, not Anniversary edition Winky Winky Currently only two maps are supported, but that'll be fixed in a week or so.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with this so far!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Credits: SonOfABeach, Shark, and anyone else I may have forgotten :P
Last edited by Cain532 ; 02-19-2015 at 07:22 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

bAdReQuEsT, BaSs_HaXoR, Sabotage, gοd, Geo, Hate, Joel, One, SnaY
02-19-2015, 07:48 PM #11
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
Boom great job my brotha, really proud of you! :p

Thanks Snay Happy
02-19-2015, 07:57 PM #12
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Dim Dim this is really fun Happy

The following user thanked iTпDM for this useful post:

Cain532
02-19-2015, 08:01 PM #13
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by DM View Post
Dim Dim this is really fun Happy

Thank you!!! Glad you're enjoying it Smile
02-19-2015, 09:51 PM #14
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Thank you!!! Glad you're enjoying it Smile

Looks Great! Im gonna test this out! Smile

The following user thanked Hate for this useful post:

Cain532
02-21-2015, 05:43 AM #15
Cain532
Vault dweller
*bump updated, fixed the Halo 1 issue Smile
09-29-2015, 12:04 AM #16
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Hey there everybody!!! I'm here with a working, fully functional Xbox 360 debugger Happy

So, I've been working hard to get this thing updated for everyone and make it work even better!!

Got a HUGE update for everyone Happy I've fixed a bunch of minor bugs, as well as added a boat load of features!!

Still working on getting Range function working, that'll take some time. But I increased stability of the program's search function and made it faster (not by much, but it's a little better)

I've added two licensing protocols, one which will be handled through me personally, go to License Tab and type in a user name, then hit Register. Then PM me the result.

The other being NGU Elite Verification.

Registering through me comes at a small price, $5.00 and it's a One Time fee that you only pay Once!

What this does for you? I have a lot of stuff in the works, and I'll be putting the beta junk up on this tool. Right now, I have some pretty neat mods set up for Halo 1, the Xbox original title, not Anniversary edition Winky Winky Currently only two maps are supported, but that'll be fixed in a week or so.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with this so far!!!

Hope you all enjoy it!

Credits: SonOfABeach, Shark, and anyone else I may have forgotten :P

Hi, is there an debugger for Xbox that i can inject a dump memory file in the memory?
02-08-2017, 01:07 AM #17
some one can re upload the link please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo