01-25-2015, 09:59 PM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there everybody!!! I'm here with a working, fully functional Xbox 360 debugger Happy

So, I've been working hard to get this thing updated for everyone and make it work even better!!

Got a HUGE update for everyone Happy I've fixed a bunch of minor bugs, as well as added a boat load of features!!

Still working on getting Range function working, that'll take some time. But I increased stability of the program's search function and made it faster (not by much, but it's a little better)

I've added two licensing protocols, one which will be handled through me personally, go to License Tab and type in a user name, then hit Register. Then PM me the result.

The other being NGU Elite Verification.

Registering through me comes at a small price, $5.00 and it's a One Time fee that you only pay Once!

What this does for you? I have a lot of stuff in the works, and I'll be putting the beta junk up on this tool. Right now, I have some pretty neat mods set up for Halo 1, the Xbox original title, not Anniversary edition Winky Winky Currently only two maps are supported, but that'll be fixed in a week or so.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with this so far!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Credits: SonOfABeach, Shark, and anyone else I may have forgotten :P
Last edited by Cain532 ; 02-19-2015 at 07:22 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

bAdReQuEsT, BaSs_HaXoR, Sabotage, gοd, Geo, Hate, Joel, One, SnaY
01-25-2015, 10:39 PM #2
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Hey there everybody!!! I'm here with a working, fully functional Xbox 360 debugger Happy

Hope you all enjoy it!

Very nice man! I'm not sure, but I think this is the first debugger for modded XBOX I like this a lot!

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

Cain532
01-26-2015, 02:58 AM #3
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Black
Very nice man! I'm not sure, but I think this is the first debugger for modded XBOX I like this a lot!

I'm almost certain that this is the first fully functional debugger out there. There is one called PeekPoker, but it's a friggin' joke :/
01-26-2015, 03:39 AM #4
Hey there everybody!!! I'm here with a working, fully functional Xbox 360 debugger Happy

Hope you all enjoy it!

Nice job dude. :P

The following 3 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

bAdReQuEsT, Cain532,
01-26-2015, 11:16 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
Nice release Smile

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

Cain532
01-26-2015, 06:52 PM #6
Nice Man Happy, but donĀ“t open in Windows 8.1
01-30-2015, 09:22 PM #7

Hope you all enjoy it!

So, don't know if anyone want's an alternative... Not tryin to steal anyone's thunder, (and to be honest, I half-ass'd it) you can use Medatho's version of this (that was for CCAPI) for xDevKit (XBOX360). Link here: You must login or register to view this content.
01-31-2015, 12:59 AM #8
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
So, don't know if anyone want's an alternative... Not tryin to steal anyone's thunder, (and to be honest, I half-ass'd it) you can use Medatho's version of this (that was for CCAPI) for xDevKit (XBOX360). Link here: You must login or register to view this content.

I still can't get this to open on my computer lol
02-19-2015, 07:22 PM #9
Cain532
Vault dweller
*Bump! Tool updated Happy
02-19-2015, 07:26 PM #10
SnaY
Former Lead of GS

So, I've been working hard to get this thing updated for everyone and make it work even better!!

Got a HUGE update for everyone Happy I've fixed a bunch of minor bugs, as well as added a boat load of features!!

Still working on getting Range function working, that'll take some time. But I increased stability of the program's search function and made it faster (not by much, but it's a little better)

I've added two licensing protocols, one which will be handled through me personally, go to License Tab and type in a user name, then hit Register. Then PM me the result.

The other being NGU Elite Verification.

Registering through me comes at a small price, $5.00 and it's a One Time fee that you only pay Once!

What this does for you? I have a lot of stuff in the works, and I'll be putting the beta junk up on this tool. Right now, I have some pretty neat mods set up for Halo 1, the Xbox original title, not Anniversary edition Winky Winky Currently only two maps are supported, but that'll be fixed in a week or so.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with this so far!!!

Hope you all enjoy it!

Credits: SonOfABeach, Shark, and anyone else I may have forgotten :P

Boom great job my brotha, really proud of you! :p

The following user thanked SnaY for this useful post:

Cain532

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo