Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Says in the title :laim:
12-07-2016, 02:37 PM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by PS3SERVICESUK View Post
Says in the title :laim:

the xbox forums on this site are real inactive, anyways, i personally like hardware modding Xenon's. sure they are very unreliable but thats why they need to be hardware modded lol. a 12v fan will simply not do. But when it comes to how everything looks on the console i still like freestyle dash as the NXE(think that was the name i forgert. the one after the blades dash) dash was my fav. Game modding on the other hand i'm not into so much but from time to time i don't mine hosting modded lobbies on cod4, mw2 or bo2. other then that i just play one of my other consoles when i play video games. If i had life time stealth i'd only play on my Modded xbox to play mw2, reason being is i like use GT spoofers to look like i'm using one of my 4 letter account but in reality i'd be on a generated account that i don't care if it gets banned or not. And because its my real account i can massage people on phone, works out good when i play legit on RGH or JTAG. shame that the spoofers need updating though.
Last edited by ymh ; 12-07-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo