07-26-2013, 06:17 AM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I am a really reliable source when it comes to the xbox. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
P.s I am also a member of the modding community so any jtag related questions are also accepted.
Peace! Tiphat
Last edited by CEO ; 01-25-2014 at 03:40 AM.

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

Xx-B1LzY-xX
09-09-2013, 02:58 AM #2
swerve420
i love my gunz
ok how in the hell can i use xbox image broswer on windows8
01-21-2014, 02:59 AM #3
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by CEO View Post
I am one of the most active in the Xbox forums(Not counting staff). I have very extensive knowledge on the 360, if you have a question please feel free to ask below! I will answer each and everyone of your questions. So what are you waiting for , ask away!

You are the most active on the Xbox Forums? What's your gamertag then?
01-24-2014, 07:25 AM #4
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luke View Post
You are the most active on the Xbox Forums? What's your gamertag then?

Sorry left for a bit my GT is Honkerville
01-24-2014, 07:38 AM #5
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by CEO View Post
Sorry left for a bit my GT is Honkerville

I have never even heard of you nor seen you on the Xbox Forums, and I've been on the forums for 3 years. Also, you didn't even come up when I searched your Gamertag on Xbox.com for ANYTHING. :lol:

You must login or register to view this content.

Me on the other hand:

AND
01-24-2014, 05:16 PM #6
Xx-B1LzY-xX
Do a barrel roll!
this is for the xbox one why do the controllers die out so quick ... I've gone through so many batteries.
Last edited by Xx-B1LzY-xX ; 01-24-2014 at 05:18 PM.
01-25-2014, 03:34 AM #7
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luke View Post
I have never even heard of you nor seen you on the Xbox Forums, and I've been on the forums for 3 years. Also, you didn't even come up when I searched your Gamertag on Xbox.com for ANYTHING. :lol:

Me on the other hand:

AND
Well, I stopped because of some life shit I had going on but before I left I was in gamin squad and posting xbox content for days. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I have no knowledge on the platform. My Gamertag on xbox360 is: Honkerville I have no clue why is it didn't show up. If you want to skype for se proof hmu: rylentt
01-25-2014, 03:37 AM #8
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xX View Post
this is for the xbox one why do the controllers die out so quick ... I've gone through so many batteries.

Usually the most common reason is watching a movie and leaving your controller on while watching or playing for hours and hours at a time. Also headsets and vibration on your controller sometimes wear your battery down. Batteries as expensive as they are pretty much suck when you have to buy them so I suggest maybe buying a rechargable battery pack? They come in handy all the time.

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

Xx-B1LzY-xX
02-05-2014, 07:12 PM #9
Hello I bought a hacked Xbox. How can I tell its hacked or do hacked things with it.
02-25-2014, 07:13 AM #10
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
Hello I bought a hacked Xbox. How can I tell its hacked or do hacked things with it.

Scroll over to games and look for XeX Menu 1.1/1.2 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo