05-26-2015, 07:50 AM #1
etch
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

I have an xbox 360 and have just had a system recovery done on it for GTA V that was purchased from this forum.

I have received an email off microsoft saying that the action is due to Inappropriate gameplay, cheating and/or system abuse. When i try to log on to xbox live it says that i can not use it until 6 June. Apparently it was reported by another player.

My question is, what will happen when they allow me to log back on and is there anything i should do?
05-26-2015, 08:06 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by etch View Post
Hi guys,

I have an xbox 360 and have just had a system recovery done on it for GTA V that was purchased from this forum.

I have received an email off microsoft saying that the action is due to Inappropriate gameplay, cheating and/or system abuse. When i try to log on to xbox live it says that i can not use it until 6 June. Apparently it was reported by another player.

My question is, what will happen when they allow me to log back on and is there anything i should do?

Just log back on lol. What else can you do?
05-26-2015, 08:50 AM #3
etch
Keeper
That's the obvious answer but was wondering if Microsoft would take away the recovery I had done and maybe reset my online game play?? Would deleting the account and opening a new one help or is it the console itself that the action has been applied to? Surely if they just let me log back on in 2 weeks it will only be a matter of time before the ban me?

If anyone has had this issue themselves, I would appreciate some guidance. Thank you in advance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo