Post: Rapper Soulja Boy Reveals Xbox Live Gamertag , What’s He Playing?
10-08-2008, 09:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Rapper Soulja Boy Reveals Xbox Live Gamertag , What’s He Playing?

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Rap superstar Soulja Boy certainly had gamers talking when he dropped a video recently to share his opinions on recent Xbox Live Arcade indie darling “Braid.”

Gamers questioned Soulja Boy’s taste and gaming credentials.

The rapper never responded directly to people’s reactions to that “Braid” video. But he hasn’t stopped talking about video games.

This week, he has released a video calling out the gaming community to take him on in “Halo 3″. In it, he revealed his active Xbox Live gamertag — “Souljaboytellem.”

Through the magic of Xbox.com, MTV Multiplayer pulled up Soulja Boy’s gamertag and noted his playing habits. Needless to say, Soulja Boy plays a heck of a lot of video games — he just doesn’t play many of them for very long.

The last games he’s played, in order: “Zoids Assault,” “Gears of War,” “Dangerous Hunts 2009,” “Dynasty Warriors Orochi 2,” and finally “Silent Hill: Homecoming.”

Soulja Boy’s touched everything from “Penny Arcade Adventures” to “Gears of War” to cult favorite “Earth Defense Force 2017.” On all of those games except “Gears of War,” however, he has no listed Achievements. That’s true of most games tied to his account. So even though XBL does not list total playing time, it doesn’t seem like Soulja Boy is playing his games a lot.

If we’re to gauge his interest in terms of achievements, however, we know some of his favorites — 350 points unlocked in “Crackdown,” 330 points in “The Bourne Conspiracy,” 275 points in “Madden NFL 09.”

And even though music is the reason for his success, Soulja Boy’s shied away from the genre in games. He’s barely touched “Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock” and never played “Rock Band” or “Rock Band 2.”

This all feels a little creepy, but it’s interesting insight into a public figure that’s taken to vocally discussing their opinions and seen a strong reaction from gamers.

Thought I would post it as some people might be a fan of his and want to add him.

The following 3 users say thank you to Billy_Boy_07 for this useful post:

Favo, NanuGama,
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM #2
yea i saw a home vid he made and he was playing gta iv he says hit me up any time and stuff
10-08-2008, 09:39 PM #3
BA-SHELLEY
NGU Oringnal
Nice

Must challenge him sometime
10-08-2008, 10:04 PM #4
fraz422
PS3 Guru
souljia boy told em Winky Winky
10-08-2008, 10:19 PM #5
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
soulja boy??? I thouht that guy wasn't him *L_*
10-08-2008, 10:24 PM #6
only if he had a ps3 man
10-08-2008, 10:36 PM #7
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
yeah...but I played with him..he was good
10-09-2008, 10:41 AM #8
laTex
WutDaFish?
lol why doesn't he buy a ps3 , much better but you have to pay a bit more
10-09-2008, 11:11 AM #9
Faux Power
NextGenUpdate Elite
bet ya when he gets a kill hes all like doin a gay ass rap dance lol
10-09-2008, 12:05 PM #10
SnakesNBarrels
Pokemon Trainer
Oh man, you guys have no idea what a dick that guy is. I have played with him online (because I was a member of SODMG gaming or whatever the ****.) He was really trashy tbh, and he talked ALOT more shit than anyone I've ever seen. But I've played with Mr. Safety, and he's awesome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo